“Excellent Scuba Diving Phuket”

Thailand Divers - Phuket Scuba Diving
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Thailand Divers has been training new and experienced divers for over 10 years. Phuket is a fantastic place for new divers to take there PADI Open Water Diver course - learn to dive in 3 days. The dive centre is located on the West coast of Phuket - close by the best diving locations in Thailand. Scuba Diving Day Trips. PADI Diving courses. Liveaboards to the amazing Similan Islands - and much more.
Reviewed June 5, 2015

This was our 2nd time with Thailand Divers - Excellent service and amazing diving!
We also booked the Khao Sok Discovery trip with them which was great, such a great day to see more of this beautiful island.
We are returning to Phuket again next year and will definatley be booking with Thailand Divers again.
See you next year guys!

1  Thank Sturty
ThailandDiving, Manager at Thailand Divers - Phuket Scuba Diving, responded to this reviewResponded June 7, 2015

Cheers for the review. I agree the diving here is great all year round and I love the Khao Sok discovery trip too as it gets you out of the holiday resorts of Phuket and into the real Thailand.

All reviews
"bon"
"briefing"
in 13 reviews

Reviewed June 5, 2015

I went back to Thailand recently with my wife - I went for my Advanced Open Water certificate and I wanted my wife to try SCUBA, and I wanted to dive with her as well.

Discover SCUBA typically goes to specific sites around Phuket, and usually not the same as where more advanced scuba a divers go. But after talking with Thailand divers, they were able to get us on the same boat. Also, Discover SCUBA is normally only two dives, but they were able to get her in for 3 dives.

I really appreciate how accommodating were. Although I was working on my AOW dives, I saw my wife a few times underwater and we even got to hang out and take some photos. She actually really loved the entire experience - which is the most important thing - and she even saw some black tip sharks.

I was a bit worried about her as she is not comfortable in the water, so had her with a single instructor. I would recommend this for anybody doing discover SCUBA.

For my AOW, i went with Jon Walsh. Again an excellent instructor, very patient and really goes above and beyond to make sure you not only have a great time diving, but also understand the course material.

I hope to go back to Phuket to dive again and will certainly be using Thailand Divers again.

1  Thank mray01

Hi Mark. Thanks again for the great review. I am glad your wife took to it and loved it. We alway do our best to be flexible and keep people together. After all diving is a social sport and best enjoyed together. I hope we have the pleasure of both you and your wife diving again soon.

Reviewed June 5, 2015 via mobile

I can say one of my best experiences with Thailand Divers. Instructor Darren Logan was very professional and friendly person, I enjoyed the 6 dives with him. I was treated as a VIP.
Same goes with Mr. Charlie (owner and booking manager of Thailand Divers). He responded to every email I sent and made sure that everything is fine with me.

Thumbs up, definitely will dive with them during my second trip to Phuket.

1  Thank Raffi P

Hi Raffi,
Thanks for the review. What canI say. You had a great 2 days and I know Darren enjoyed the 2 days as well. We do try to make everything as easy from start to finish and you are welcome anytime.

Reviewed June 2, 2015

Great trip! the ride from hotel is even a fun. Sweet diving on the days we went just hit a nice storm on the way back in to make it a little more interesting. Dive Masters are super friendly. Nothing bad to say would not change anything. Well maybe if they could control the wave machine that would help please set to low next time thanks Guys

1  Thank Cory88x
ThailandDiving, Manager at Thailand Divers - Phuket Scuba Diving, responded to this reviewResponded June 2, 2015

Hi Cory, Thanks for your review. It good the ride to the boat was fun as I know you do see some strange things on the Thai roads. As for the dive masters they are super friendly as we are here as we love our jobs. If I can work out how to control the waves then I will be a very rich man. This time of year it can vary from blue sky and flat seas to 2 meter waves and sideways rain, but it does blow past pretty quick. Glad you had a good day and hope to dive with you guys again.

See more reviews
Reviewed May 30, 2015 via mobile

After my mate Phil and I organised our diving two days 6 dives in total,Phil had to complete his open water while I carried out a refresher.Darren our dive master was fantastic very professional in an Australia laid back way I felt confident with him he organised the dive always had us in his view never panicked.we dived phi phi and Koh racha Nai what can you say breath taking the sea life is every ware the second day we had an extra person who was traveling from Canada and Darren treated him the same asked questions about his experience just to get an understanding for Darren where his new diver experience was we had fantastic days everything was sorted even if there was small hick ups going back in July will Deffinetly use again.
Thanks Darren and thanks Thailand divers

Regards
Jaeger and Phil

1  Thank Jaeger C
ThailandDiving, Manager at Thailand Divers - Phuket Scuba Diving, responded to this reviewResponded June 1, 2015

Thanks for your comments. From what I was told from Darren you both were great divers. Darren is a great instructor and has so many great reviews. No matter what he will find the best things to see and always gets the most out of every dive site. As with all our instructors safety is always number one while at the same time being relaxed so everyone can enjoy the dive. This comes from experience. Like I said to your friend it was great diving with you and hope we can dive with you gain on your next trip.