“A must do trip”

Thailand Divers - Phuket Scuba Diving
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Thailand Divers has been training new and experienced divers for over 10 years. Phuket is a fantastic place for new divers to take there PADI Open Water Diver course - learn to dive in 3 days. The dive centre is located on the West coast of Phuket - close by the best diving locations in Thailand. Scuba Diving Day Trips. PADI Diving courses. Liveaboards to the amazing Similan Islands - and much more.
Reviewed October 30, 2014

I still talk about my trip to the Similans last November. It was fabulous.
The diving was great. Equipment was all in good working order and good to use. The water was 29 degrees. Heavenly.
The crew were great and both my snorkeling friend and I had a ball.
My only suggestion would be to buddy people up better as the first person I was buddied up with jumped in the water without any checks etc at all. I didn't feel I had a buddy during that first dive. I stuck close to my guide who was excellent. For all of the dives after this one I made sure my buddy was my buddy!

2  Thank Kaz-Jimbo
ThailandDiving, Manager at Thailand Divers - Phuket Scuba Diving, responded to this reviewResponded January 14, 2015

Thank you for your review. I am glad you enjoyed the trip and I agree the Similans are one of the best places to dive. From the smallest to the largest of the oceans creatures they all can be found here.

All reviews
"aow"
in 8 reviews
"pace"

Reviewed October 29, 2014

Aloha My name is Danny Scott and I have worked in the dive industry for over 17 years in Hawaii... when we got to the shop all of our questions were answered as if we were brand new . And they were as exited to tell us as we were asking . we decided to dive the next morning on a three tank. One of the instructors was kind of thinking about diving on his day off ( thats how much he loves his job) and I was like "hope your there".... Anyways Simon Lomas showed up to hang with the Crazy Americans for the day.. the boat was plenty spacious lots of food and everyone had a real good vibe.and the day was pretty much to perfect I was watching the employees from Thailand Divers they were very attentive : ) and we had Simon : ) : ) : ) Oh I forgot one of their staff loaned me 2 wristmount computors from their own gear for the day can't say enough good things about them I hope they come dive with me someday in Hawaii so we can return the hospitality Danny and Laure KONA OCEAN ADVENTURES......................

2  Thank octodanny
ThailandDiving, Manager at Thailand Divers - Phuket Scuba Diving, responded to this reviewResponded January 31, 2015

Cheers guys but how can you not enjoy a days diving or really call it work?? as you know too well. Thanks for the good review and the great day. I will love to dive in Hawaii one day. Also I just had one of your mates out here too. Take care and see you again.

Reviewed October 3, 2014 via mobile

Thank u all for the amazing day.
Was really out of real world, everything was great: organization, team & cooperation.
At the end of the day u can feel a family atmosphere.
Will be happy when I visit beautiful Thailand to be with u again.
Best wishes

2  Thank Rima b

Great to hear from you and thanks for the review. we do like to get feedback as its a way for us to know we are doing things right. Glad you had a good day and look forward to your return.

Reviewed September 2, 2014

Any one search for diving center in Phuket. I don't thing you will find better than Thailand diving center. I am strongly recommend to try it and also the crews have experience & helpful.

Thank you for the review as it lets us know that all is going well and you guys are happy with what we are doing. We love to dive and try to run it how we would like it done for us. Now we know that you guys like it too. Thanks agin and see you again soon.

See more reviews
Reviewed August 27, 2014

Thailand Divers is the bomb! We had absolutely no idea that it was going to be so much fun diving! And Thailand Divers made it seem so effortless too! My 2 travel mates and I were so impressed that we decided to go back to the office to give them 6 thumbs up! The food was awesome. The price was reasonable. But above all, the dive wouldn't have been that excellent without our wonderful instructor, Simon. So for those of you thinking of diving, look up Thailand Divers and ask for Simon as your instructor!

1  Thank Rubber_Duckie_MY
ThailandDiving, Manager at Thailand Divers - Phuket Scuba Diving, responded to this reviewResponded January 6, 2015

Thanks guys it was a good day all round. Pleased you enjoyed it and I hope we see you again soon to get your licenses next time.