“Fantastic! Definitely recommend!”

Thailand Divers - Phuket Scuba Diving
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Thailand Divers has been training new and experienced divers for over 10 years. Phuket is a fantastic place for new divers to take there PADI Open Water Diver course - learn to dive in 3 days. The dive centre is located on the West coast of Phuket - close by the best diving locations in Thailand. Scuba Diving Day Trips. PADI Diving courses. Liveaboards to the amazing Similan Islands - and much more.
Reviewed July 28, 2014

I had a fantastic day of diving, thanks largely in part to my instructor, Simon. I really couldn't have asked for a better instructor. I took the Discover Diving course as it was only my second time diving and Simon really helped me feel confident about diving. He was patient with me while I learned the basic skills of diving and I never once felt pressured to learn at a faster pace; we went as slowly as I needed.

While we were diving, Simon was very attentive to make sure that I wasn't having any problems. I never felt uncomfortable at all during my dives.

Between dives, he was happy to discuss all the things that we saw while underwater. He also gave us helpful tips about things to do around the Patong area.

The only thing that I was unhappy with was the fact that we didn't see any sharks. I can't really blame anyone for that one though! I did get to see some beautiful cuttlefish, a baby manta ray(?), an enormous eel, among many other really cool-looking species of fish.

Overall, I was immensely pleased with my experience. My girlfriend is an advanced diver and she agreed that the experience was a fantastic one, perhaps one of the best experiences that she had diving. I would without a doubt recommend this experience to any new diver who is interested in diving.

1  Thank jpark22
ThailandDiving, Manager at Thailand Divers - Phuket Scuba Diving, responded to this reviewResponded January 31, 2015

What can I say, the conditions were perfect and the locations here do make everything easy. Thanks for the comments as it lets us know who is doing well and what you guys think of our service. I know Simon had a good day with you guys too. I hope to see you again to get your license next time as you will pass it with ease. Thanks again.

Reviewed July 24, 2014

The dive masters and front desk admin are great people. They brought us to Similan islands and Richelieu Rocks. Hidden gems like seahorse are easily found by them.

1  Thank Roger F

Roger, thanks for you great comments and I am really glad you enjoyed the Similans. The good thing is that all divemasters whether on the Live Aboard or here in Phuket dive the sites everyday so they do know where to find everything. Even when the conditions are not perfect they will know how to get the best out of every dive as we love diving as much as you do.

Reviewed July 24, 2014

Simply it worth what you paid for an well organized, very professional, polite, reasonable price....
i believe is the best i can get for the amount i paid.

1  Thank J Richard T

Thank you very much for the feeback. I agree you get what you pay for certainly in Thailand. I am glad you were pleased as we think we have got things right and its nice to hear from other experienced divers that they / you think so too. Hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed July 20, 2014

After diving in Koh Samui with The Dive Academy I was highly disappointed! My experience with them had given me a bad impression of diving in Thailand, but after a dive trip with THAILAND DIVERS I realized that it was just the other centre that was bad. Thailand Divers were very professional, polite, and genuinely concerned about their divers safety and experience. They had a comfortable boat that was not overly crowded. The food was good too! I would definitely recommend them to anyone!

2  Thank Nathan S

We at Thailand Divers agree with you. If you have a comfortable boat, good food and good dive masters then no matter what the conditions are like you can alway get the most out of the day. The good thing here is have it all. Great dive sites, warm water good boat, great chef and out instructors are chosen for their people skills along with their experience and attention to detail. Thank you for your comments and hope to see you back here soon.

Reviewed June 11, 2014

After several failed attempts with other companies to book a dive we finally came across Thailand Divers who were speedy, great communicators and had reasonable prices. Great boat and great food. Felt a bit rushed due to the amount of people on board to get in the water, particularly as it had been a while between my last dive and I was doing a refresher....once diving it was fine. Generally a great day but would have liked a bit of reassurance.

2  Thank Ricroch22
ThailandDiving, Manager at Thailand Divers - Phuket Scuba Diving, responded to this reviewResponded February 24, 2015

Hi, Thank you for you feedback. Sorry to hear about feeling of being rushed. I know what it can be like first time back in the water. This time of year can be very busy but your comments show where we can improve. I am glad you had a good day and enjoyed the diving and I hope we can see you again on your next trip and see that you comments have been taken on board.