“Highly recommended”

Thailand Divers - Phuket Scuba Diving
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Thailand Divers has been training new and experienced divers for over 10 years. Phuket is a fantastic place for new divers to take there PADI Open Water Diver course - learn to dive in 3 days. The dive centre is located on the West coast of Phuket - close by the best diving locations in Thailand. Scuba Diving Day Trips. PADI Diving courses. Liveaboards to the amazing Similan Islands - and much more.
Reviewed November 20, 2013

I did a refresher course and a 3 dive day trip with a private guide - my instructor for both days was a very affable guy called Simon. I can't speak highly enough of these guys - everything went perfectly to plan. I booked via email which was very straightforward - all the options are priced seperately. I hadn't dived for 5 years so had the refresher course which was pitched at just the right level - we practiced the key skills 2 or 3 times until I was confident but it never became patronizing (I've got Advanced Open Water). Simon's explanations were always clear. The trip itself was on the best organised boats I've ever been on. More than enough food, toilets etc and the staff when out of their way to help you - proactively helping you get gear on, grabbing fins as you return to the boat etc. All in all highly recommended.

ThailandDiving, Manager at Thailand Divers - Phuket Scuba Diving, responded to this reviewResponded November 28, 2013

Hi, Thank you for your review.
We are always happy to get you back in the water, hopefully you wont wait 5years again till the next one!

All reviews
in 5 reviews
"briefing"
in 13 reviews

Reviewed November 18, 2013

The experience was great! I did my advance open water diving course with them together with my friends in year 2012 and we went back for leisure diving in 2013. The instructors and dive masters are knowledgeable and friendly.

Hi Donny, Thank you for your review.
We look forward to see you back here again in the near future.

Reviewed November 16, 2013

Really, im far more than satisfied. I had speedy reply in my emails, great great people at the shop, my instructor was very very patient *cause i sucked big time*.

Although i wasn't picked up during my last 2 dives due to some miscommunication, they got me to get a cab and reimbursed me 100%, which was pricey cause my hotel got me the cab.. But most importantly was, they all waited till i got there, then we went to our destination.

Again, without them, i'd probably would have not gotten my diving license :)

Hi Magdeline, Thank you for your review.
Everyone needs to start somewhere and you did not suck at all! This is what we do, and we look forward to see you back here in the near future.

Reviewed November 12, 2013 via mobile

It was a great experience diving with thailand divers. Equipment is pretty good and ppl are motivated to give you the best dive experience. When I'm next time in phuket I'll choose them again.

Hi Evian, Thank you for your review.
We look forward to seeing you back at Thailand Divers again in the near future.

See more reviews
Reviewed November 7, 2013

On my honeymoon last year in November 2012 I experienced my first dive. The experience right from the booking till coming back was very nice. Will Watson my instructor was a pleasure to learn from, he took away any inhibitions i might hv had and made the dive a fun , exhilarating experience. My wife wud hv a different experience though as sea sickness took a toll on her a bit. But nevertheless apart from the food it was a very nice experience. What made it awesome though was Will and the dive..

Hi, Thank you for your review.
We are always honored to show great experiences to people on their honeymoon, we wish you all the best in the future!