“Advance open water course and leisure diver one year later”

Thailand Divers - Phuket Scuba Diving
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Thailand Divers has been training new and experienced divers for over 10 years. Phuket is a fantastic place for new divers to take there PADI Open Water Diver course - learn to dive in 3 days. The dive centre is located on the West coast of Phuket - close by the best diving locations in Thailand. Scuba Diving Day Trips. PADI Diving courses. Liveaboards to the amazing Similan Islands - and much more.
Reviewed November 18, 2013

The experience was great! I did my advance open water diving course with them together with my friends in year 2012 and we went back for leisure diving in 2013. The instructors and dive masters are knowledgeable and friendly.

ThailandDiving, Manager at Thailand Divers - Phuket Scuba Diving, responded to this reviewResponded November 28, 2013

Hi Donny, Thank you for your review.
We look forward to see you back here again in the near future.

All reviews
in 5 reviews
"briefing"
in 13 reviews

Reviewed November 16, 2013

Really, im far more than satisfied. I had speedy reply in my emails, great great people at the shop, my instructor was very very patient *cause i sucked big time*.

Although i wasn't picked up during my last 2 dives due to some miscommunication, they got me to get a cab and reimbursed me 100%, which was pricey cause my hotel got me the cab.. But most importantly was, they all waited till i got there, then we went to our destination.

Again, without them, i'd probably would have not gotten my diving license :)

Hi Magdeline, Thank you for your review.
Everyone needs to start somewhere and you did not suck at all! This is what we do, and we look forward to see you back here in the near future.

Reviewed November 12, 2013 via mobile

It was a great experience diving with thailand divers. Equipment is pretty good and ppl are motivated to give you the best dive experience. When I'm next time in phuket I'll choose them again.

Hi Evian, Thank you for your review.
We look forward to seeing you back at Thailand Divers again in the near future.

Reviewed November 7, 2013

On my honeymoon last year in November 2012 I experienced my first dive. The experience right from the booking till coming back was very nice. Will Watson my instructor was a pleasure to learn from, he took away any inhibitions i might hv had and made the dive a fun , exhilarating experience. My wife wud hv a different experience though as sea sickness took a toll on her a bit. But nevertheless apart from the food it was a very nice experience. What made it awesome though was Will and the dive..

Hi, Thank you for your review.
We are always honored to show great experiences to people on their honeymoon, we wish you all the best in the future!

See more reviews
Reviewed November 6, 2013

Went diving with Thailand Divers in November 2011. It was a very positive experience. I was a nervous recently certified diver and our instructor was very patient with us (especially me) and even helped us work on our bouyancy. The food was great and all of the staff was professional. The only downside was the water/weather conditions were not that good -- a hazard to diving in this area in November. Otherwise I would give them 5 stars.

1  Thank Onthebeach2
ThailandDiving, Manager at Thailand Divers - Phuket Scuba Diving, responded to this reviewResponded November 7, 2013

Hi,
Thank you for your review. Weather conditions can turn for the worse anytime during the year, with monsoon winds blowing from the west during May-Oct, and then changing to from the East during Nov-Apr. We hope next time you would be more lucky in this regards! Keep on building with your dive experience.