“Fantastic experience”

Thailand Divers - Phuket Scuba Diving
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Thailand Divers has been training new and experienced divers for over 10 years. Phuket is a fantastic place for new divers to take there PADI Open Water Diver course - learn to dive in 3 days. The dive centre is located on the West coast of Phuket - close by the best diving locations in Thailand. Scuba Diving Day Trips. PADI Diving courses. Liveaboards to the amazing Similan Islands - and much more.
Reviewed October 24, 2013

My friends and I joined the Open Water Diving Course from 11 Oct 2013 to 13 Oct 2013 and Mr Machael Taylor was our diving instructor. He was professional, nice and very patient to teach us during the whole course. The crews on the boat were supportive. We had a fantastic experience with the Thailand Divers.

2  Thank wing yim l
ThailandDiving, Manager at Thailand Divers - Phuket Scuba Diving, responded to this reviewResponded October 29, 2013

Hi Wing Yim
Thank you for your review.
We hope to see you back here for your PADI Advanced Openwater certification next time! We will pass your regards to Michael.

All reviews
in 5 reviews
"briefing"
in 13 reviews

Reviewed October 7, 2013

Been a diver for decades, but it's been years since I did my last dive, so they buddied me up with a guy who was also around my age and experience, then a woman dive-master who was safe and a sterling diver. We took off and had our own underwater adventures, checked out the King Cruiser (kind of boring for me, actually), but all in all these people were honorable to what they did and provided. Great food on-board (and I mean that, very fresh fruit, great bfast), fun and experienced staff, when I'm back, I'll dive again with these guys. Top-notch outfit (and no one's paying me to write this, people can email me personally for advice on these people or Patong if they want).

Hi,
Thank you so much for taking the time to write this review. It is always nice to hear about your good experiences with us here at Thailand Divers. We look forward to seeing you back here in Phuket!

Reviewed September 24, 2013

I had fabulous experience with Thailand Divers, the staff was greatly helpful, the crew was very charming and supportive. The arrangements were just amazing and right on time, experienced not a single minute delay. A must visit for all diving fans. going back in 6 months again.

3  Thank Abbasi I
ThailandDiving, Manager at Thailand Divers - Phuket Scuba Diving, responded to this reviewResponded October 6, 2013

Hi Abassi,
Thank you for your review.
Great pictures and nice to hear about your experience! We look forward to see you again in 6months.

Reviewed September 16, 2013

I signed up with this club after reading the reviews on Tripadvisor and I can confirm that both the club and their instructors are serious and professional.

Very good dives spots; among the flourishing marine life, I saw leopard sharks and turtles.

I would definitely recommend this club to anyone going to Phuket.

2  Thank Patrick A A

Hi Patrick,
Thank you for your review and your recommendations! We look forward to see you back for another day out on our boat.

See more reviews
Reviewed September 9, 2013

Thailand diver is a number one diver center that you must visit. They offer wide range of courses from discovery dive for first timers who wanted to try diving, to those who wanted to be a Dive master. Excellent customer services. They will make you feel at home. I'll definitely Dive with them again

Hi Serene,
Thank you for your review. Great to hear about your experiences with us here at Thailand Divers - Patong, and we look forward to see you back for another day out on the boat!