“Amazing day, amazing sights, amazing people”

Thailand Divers - Phuket Scuba Diving
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Thailand Divers has been training new and experienced divers for over 10 years. Phuket is a fantastic place for new divers to take there PADI Open Water Diver course - learn to dive in 3 days. The dive centre is located on the West coast of Phuket - close by the best diving locations in Thailand. Scuba Diving Day Trips. PADI Diving courses. Liveaboards to the amazing Similan Islands - and much more.
Reviewed February 20, 2013

If you want to dive or snorkel there is only one choice, Thailand Divers. Picked us up from the hotel on time had great day out excellent lunch great crew and instructors. Dive sites were amazing. Perfect to dive in the deep areas but close enough to shore that you can snorkel with a view if diving is not your thing. If you want to dive or snorkel in Phuket definitely use Thailand Divers, it is a great experience that you will not regret.

1  Thank KatCox92
There are newer reviews for Thailand Divers - Phuket Scuba Diving

Reviewed February 19, 2013

A BIG ‘Thank You’, Thailand Divers for our first dive experience made easy and enjoyable. We loved the whole course and the way our instructor, Den conducted it. It was specially important for me as I can not swim well, but can float for good time in water, and Den made it simple for my first dive.

The arrangements for travel and food were great and overall, I am extremely happy with this experience- worth sharing with and recommending to my friends and relatives and surely we will be back for more.

1  Thank Prasanna J
Reviewed February 5, 2013

I have never had such a good time as with you guys on the Thailand divers boat in january. Awesome hangout, good dives, relaxed people and good food! I can't wait to get back to you guys!!

1  Thank ParkoAlex
Reviewed January 2, 2013

returning from Thailand just 24 hours ago, i must say that this is a great dive outfit. Price wise they turned out to be one of the cheapest i have come across.

we were a little unlucky due to the bad weather and couldnt get to some of the dive sites.

however, Will, lina and Denis, showed great enthusiasm, (especialy Will who is very paisionate about thailand diving).
Fantastic food is provided on the boat, and as much water and soft drinks as you can drink, and ALL for FREE!!!!!
Check out their fantastic T-shirts, (i bought 3!!)
Thanks for a great dive holiday, hope to be back soon
Andrew and Steph

2  Thank Andrew880
Reviewed December 22, 2012 via mobile

I booked my dives online with Damien and Charlie who were both very accommodating. I must have emailed them more than 10 times and they always responded promptly and clearly. My husband and I did our open water dives to finish up our referral program which we started in NYC. The dive master (Colin) was very nice and a good instructor. We completed all our skills and had plenty of time to enjoy diving as well. Will was also very nice and helpful. There were 3 dives per day and we saw plenty of beautiful marine life. The ship's crew took care of refilling the tanks after each dive and were very helpful when we were getting off and on the boat. The food (included in the price) prepared by the ship's cook was traditional Thai and DELICIOUS. The pickup and drop-off was professional and in a comfortable air conditioned van.
You might pay a little more than other places but it is well worth it.
HIGHLY RECCOMEND!!! A+