“Best Diving Experience in Phuket!”

Thailand Divers - Phuket Scuba Diving
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Thailand Divers has been training new and experienced divers for over 10 years. Phuket is a fantastic place for new divers to take there PADI Open Water Diver course - learn to dive in 3 days. The dive centre is located on the West coast of Phuket - close by the best diving locations in Thailand. Scuba Diving Day Trips. PADI Diving courses. Liveaboards to the amazing Similan Islands - and much more.
Reviewed July 20, 2012

From the day that I did my Advanced Open Water course with them (then Sunrise Divers, they later changed the name to Thailand Divers) back in 2007, we have been regularly back there as we stay in Singapore. Every time we are in Phuket we are treated as friends by Charlie and his crew and we have fun diving experiences. The dive sites are amazing and the instructors and dive masters ever reliable. I tend to get seasick on boats, so I always get help from the crew on board to help me gear up or put away my gear, so that I can feel more comfortable. The dives are always well organised, with a proper briefing.

I have also taken my parents on a dive trip with them, though they didn't go diving, but snorkeling, they had a great time as well. On one of the trips I brought one of my friends who is also not a diver, but she did 2 tryout dives and she loved it. As a diver, I just followed her and the instructor who was with her 1 to 1 and we have seen some amazing sea life at Racha Yai!

Definitely my first choice for diving in Phuket, Thailand!

Best dive sites near Phuket: the Pinnacle, King Cruiser wreck, shark point, Racha Yai.
Can't wait to go back there soon!

All reviews
in 5 reviews
"briefing"
in 13 reviews

Reviewed July 20, 2012

Thailand divers was FANTASTIC especially Ryan Fryer. My husband and I had a very bad experience learning to dive here in Bahrain, but after instruction by Ryan we both got it. Being a teacher myself I understand what it is like to teach people and I also know how hard it is to teach other teachers and I am a VERY BAD STUDENT :D Ryan got me into the water and diving. I had been so TERRIFIED that I had stopped talking on the trip out to the dive site, and anyone who knows me will know how strange this is. His patience and understanding was fantastic. I rate Ryan as one of the best teachers I have known. The whole company was great and I have advised anyone who wants to learn and is going to Phuket to use this company.

1  Thank DrRay73
Reviewed July 20, 2012

IF you're looking for a professional outfit in Phuket you can't go wrong with Thailand divers. Chatting to fellow divers on the boat, students on course and pleasure divers alike, I am definitely not the only one to be impressed. Friendly, efficient service and knowledgeable guides and instructors seem to come as standard. Look forward to my next trip! Keep up the great work.

Reviewed July 19, 2012

Charlie and the crew at Thailand Divers was a great experience from start to finish. They made my Open Water Certification very enjoyable. Everything went off without a hitch from the timely pickup at my Hotel to the final farewell. Very friendly personalities and a good sense of humor went far with me. Prices seemed in line with the other companies I looked into. Will use their services in the future without hesitation.

See more reviews
Reviewed July 19, 2012

I've gone diving all over Thailand and have to say that the sites in and around Phuket are some of the best. Not only is the visibility, underwater scenery and sealife spectacular, but the "above sea level" scenery is great too. Imagine enjoying a fantastic dive in the Similans and then coming up to a great view of white beaches and the jungle beyond. Indeed, the area is a special place. That said, I've been using Thailand Divers for years - for both courses and fun diving - and always have a great time. Their dive masters are professional, knowledgeable, fun and safe. They've consistently gone out of their way to make a great experience for me and I always have a great time in the shop reading up on dive sites and the latest gear. 5 stars!

1  Thank Matthew F