Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
Eleanor G
Cape Town

Value for money

4.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed Oct 27, 2012
We stayed at the Seven Seas Hotel for 5 days. Both receptionists were approachable.

It was great sleeping in a room that does not smell of cigarette smoke.

I was pleasantly surprise at the size of the room and its cleanliness.
Beds were comfortable, unlike some of the hard beds at some of the other hotels in Thailand.
Air-conditioner worked well. English channels on television.

The shower is a bit of a problem as it wets the whole bathroom. I guess if they upgrade the shower, we would be paying a lot more.

We only slept there and after a day out, it was nice to relax at the pool as a family.

When going back to Patong, this would be my first choice.
Date of stay: October 2012
Room Tip: Ground floor next to reception. Easy access to pool.
Trip type: Traveled with family
    $215
0.3 miles from Seven Seas Hotel
Pool
View more hotels in Patong
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed October 26, 2012

This hotel is a great value for money hotel. It is spotlessly clean with aircon, fridge, TV & swimming pool. Staff are friendly. I would recommend this hotel it's a small well run clean hotel that is value for money.

Trip type: Traveled solo
3  Thank nardi67
Reviewed October 8, 2012

This hotel is ideal for the solo traveller. Although cheap it is great value for money - the room is large, clean and spacious, a high quality air con brings the temperature down nicely, safe, tv (which had European sport channels, not essential but an added bonus) and complimentary bottles of water put in the (large) fridge each day. They have a 24 hour desk service so leave your key with them so you don't have to carry it around all day. They are happy whatever time you get in (and with who). A very friendly and helpful front desk. The staff were all amazing. The beach is just a minute walk away - from reviews I was expecting a long, dark lane to walk up on a night but it's only a few yards, well lit, and right next to the Novotel Hotel's Security hut so very safe.

The pool is so small it is laughable and it isn't exactly a sun-trap either so if you are looking for a pool holiday then this isn't the hotel for you. If you want a cheap, clean, friendly place to base yourself, not far from the beach then this would be ideal though.

• Trip type: Traveled solo
3  Thank Rawham
Reviewed October 4, 2012

This hotel was very good value for money. Big bedroom, big bathroom, a safe in the room, tv, air con, fresh bottled water placed in the fridge everyday. Situated two minutes walk from the beach but about 10/15 minutes to the busy bars of Patong. But there are a few taxis and tuk tuks based outside hotel if you don't want to walk. If you want a swimming pool though then you won't want this hotel as the pool is more of a jacuzzi size. Probably best suited for single travellers or groups of friends rather than families. Staff will also arrange a taxi to pick you up from the airport or take you back to the airport. I will definitely stay here again.

Date of stay: September 2012
  • Trip type: Traveled with friends
Reviewed September 26, 2012

Stayed there for 2 weeks.Price was cheep.its a bit far but not tooo bad.Small pool but its cleans.Room is huge and clean.Deco not so bad.But this hotel is pretty far from the party place end of the patong beach.They have a cafe downstairs price is cheep and the food is amazing better from outside and its clean...I like this place .It depands what you want.If you are on budget like me and want to enjoy than this is the place.Its cheep.I rather stay here than hostel .And its offer big room and clean.no smell...

Date of stay: October 2011
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank Hannah I
Reviewed June 8, 2012

The hotel is great and so is the location, but I would like to point out that my family had items stolen while staying at this hotel.

I have two wallets, one for Thai Money, and one to leave at home. I decided to leave a bit of cash and a debit card at the hotel in case something happened to the wallet I used for going out. I hid this wallet in one of the small bags in my luggage. Unfortunately, someone took all the cash and replaced that debit card with another person's debit card. Not only that, but they also took out 5000 baht out of my card on that same day.

My aunt also had her small coin bag and a flashlight stolen. Unfortunately, we realized this after we left the hotel to go to another island, so we were unable to physically talk to report this to the hotel staff.

Of course, this is partially our fault as we left our valuables out instead of putting it in the safe. But who would really expect the hotel staff to open your luggage and search for wallets? And what are we supposed to do with everything else in our baggage? If something like a flashlight could be stolen, what else should you think to hide? I would have thought that this hotel would be more professional than that. So for those who want to stay here, just be careful, because something as simple as a flashlight can even be stolen.

Date of stay: May 2012