“A terrific place to stay in Patong”

Rayaburi Beach Club Hotel
Ranked #210 of 406 Patong B&B and Inns
Moss Vale
“A terrific place to stay in Patong”
Reviewed January 24, 2013

Our family of four stayed here for four nights in January. We had two rooms which interconected and comprised the top floor ( the hotel has only six rooms). The rooms are spacious and well appointed. Some minor items were in need of repair. One of the rooms also has a kitchen area and spa bath. Both rooms have fantastic views out across the main beach and the bay and the hotel is just across the road from the beach and situated at the end of Beach Road, a fantastic location. It's within walking distance of the action but far enough away to be quiet.
At first we were a bit concerned it didn't have a pool but once we were there we realised we wouldn't have used it anyway. The hotel is just 20 steps from the beach and the hotel supplies beach towels and even a beach bag. There are two small food marts, a massage place, restaurant and a cheap laundry within six shops of the hotel.
The staff spoke good english and were friendly and helpful at any hour. The hotel had fast reliable wi-fi. The breakfast had a good range for western tastes. Overall we were delighted with this hotel and would defintely choose to stay here again.

Room Tip: Top floor had great views.
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank MVFAMILY4

Business
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (13)
Reviewed December 17, 2012 via mobile

The hotel is in the quiter side of side of patong beach but walkable to all night life. The rooms a spacious neat and well maintained. Get the rooms from 3rd floor or above otherwise the roof below and power lines would block ur sea view.
Breakfast is a very small menu and constant so if you are staying for long might get bored..

• Stayed December 2012
1 Thank vikypaws
Odessa, Ukraine
Reviewed October 31, 2012

If you need room with great view on Patong beach and nothing more, this is your choise. Location is away from noisy discos. 4th floor view is very nice. Others - not sure.
Standard breakfast was incl. Rate usd 80 all incl for suite.
Will come back.

Room Tip: take 4th floor
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple
1 Thank xMIGx
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Reviewed September 10, 2012

Its a small boutique hotel, well kept and clean. The rooms are of good size with all modern amenities and fairly prized.
This place is located at the quieter area of Patong away from the actions but still within walking distance to shopping and dining places. Not to be confused with The Rayaburi Hotel, but I think its owned by the same people.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Ravi_9909
Jakarta, Indonesia
Reviewed August 5, 2012

I had a group trip and decided to stay for 1 night in this hotel and the rest in another hotel. It's a pity, we should have stayed in Rayaburi Beach Club longer. The room is nice and clean with the view to the beach. The bathroom is equipped with a jacuzzi. Bed is also comfortable. Service was as good as expected. About the location, I thought that it was too far from Bangla Rd, but then I enjoyed walking along the beach and passing by some nice hotels and restaurants. In addition, this quiet place provided us a good rest at night. Definitely in my shortlist if I plan another trip to Phuket.

Room Tip: Rooms on higher floor have better view of the beach (and sunset, of course)
  • Stayed August 2012, traveled with friends
Singapore
Reviewed July 15, 2012

After looking through the hotel rooms in AsiaWeb Direct, I decided to give this hotel a try. I didn't quite know what to expect. But when I reached there, the first thing that I noticed was, the place was very quiet. There's only 1 person at the counter who processed our check-in and he personally brought us to the room. We stayed at the Ocean View Junior Suite. We were quite amazed at the size of the room. It was HUGE and SPACIOUS. And it was super CLEAN! The beach was right in front of the hotel. The kitchen was fabulous. It has everything you need if you wanted to cook your own meals. Forks, spoons, knives, plates, bowls, microwave oven, stove, coffee maker, kettle, fridge. The sink even have a soap and sponge for you to do your washing after eating. The cupboard have a lot of hangers for us to hang our clothes. They even have an ironing board and robes and slippers. And it was the first time I saw a hotel providing a beach bag for you to put your stuffs when you wanna go to the beach. It was in the cupboard. The bed was super comfortable. At first, we thought there was a problem with the air-conditioner coz the room was warm even when we set it to the lowest temperature. After a while, we realized it was our own mistake for choosing the wrong setting. After that, we have no problem with the air-conditioner. The bathroom was also quite spacious. It has a jacuzzi bath tub and a separate shower room.

After the first night, we had a leakage (though I'm not sure what's the cause of the leakage) in the bathroom. We quickly informed the staff and when we got back at night, the bathroom was wiped dry and we didn't have the leakage problem anymore. And they cleaned up the room EVERY DAY!!!! We didn't even put the sign to make up room but they did it all the same. On the second day, we had to leave very early for our tour and they prepared our breakfast and even packed it up for us!! Even though they don't have a buffet breakfast, the breakfast, to me, was quite acceptable. You just have to tick what you wanted, and they will prepare it for you. To some, the portion might seem to be little, but to me, it feels like a heavy breakfast. The first few days we had the omelet, and on the last day we decided to try for the scrambled eggs. Its a good thing they prepared only 1 plate of the scrambled egg (by mistake) instead of 2 because even after sharing 1 plate, I was very full.

The staffs, although minimal, were very friendly. On the third day of our stay, before going out, we ordered our breakfast for the next day. At night, a different staff was at the counter and I informed him that we already ordered breakfast for the next morning. When I reached my room, I received a call and it was the staff I just spoke to. He wanted to double check what was the message I passed to him coz he wasn't quite sure. No doubt its understandable that the staffs might not understand english very well, but for him to call and check again with me, that, to me was a great customer service. Instead of just assuming or pretend he knows what I was saying, he actually called back to make sure that he got my message clear.

I really enjoyed my stay there. The comfort of the bed and the room makes me don't wanna wake up and just continue sleeping, but of course, who goes on a holiday and sleep all through the day. The tuk-tuks can be found right in front of you, whenever you need a taxi ride. You can also just walk to the shopping area as it is quite near. I saved a lot on tuk-tuk fares coz its just a walking distance to the shops, food centres and the beach.

If I ever go on a holiday to Phuket again, I will definitely love to stay in this hotel again.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled as a couple
5 Thank IdahCam
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Reviewed May 29, 2012

We went to Phuket rite after our wedding for our 1st honeymoon on Feb2011. I found about Rayaburi through online search. At first, I found Rayaburi hotel & after ask if they have room facing the beach, the staff suggest me to Rayaburi Beach Club. So we booked Junior Suite for 4D3N. The suite was so nice,clean,huge with king bed,sofa,balcony,kitchen & the washroom is huge & got jacuzzi somemore!! Activities can be booked through hotel & the price is just same with other agents outside the hotel. The staff are so nice & foods are marvelous.Since we are Muslim, my husband & me told them on what we can & cant eat. So they prepare our food based on our requirements. We need to order our breakfast & it's really satisfying!! Lunch & dinner at this hotel is worth the money, so delicious (should try their tomyam) & the price is almost similar compare outside restaurants.

Room Tip: Take high level room for nicer view
  • Stayed June 2011, traveled as a couple