Amari Phuket(Patong)
$139
$115
Diamond Cliff Resort and Spa(Patong)(Great Value!)
$80
$118
$93
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of $104/night.

$163
Agoda.com
Nap Patong(Patong)(Great Value!)
$75
$61
Grand Mercure Phuket Patong(Patong)(Great Value!)
$126
$92
Deevana Patong Resort & Spa(Patong)(Great Value!)
$52
$44
Hotels.com
$95
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of $104/night.

Burasari Resort(Patong)(Great Value!)
$108
$83
Priceline
  • Breakfast included
All reviewstour agenciesgreat locationbalcony roomcheap hotelquiet streetsoifridgetvphuketjungceylon
Reviewed March 26, 2017 via mobile

I shall start off my saying this is not the Hilton or the Grand Hyatt but if you have the cash then by all means head there instead, however if you are looking for a nice cost place near the beach and 5 mins walk from bangla road but without the noise then this is definitely the right place for you. The rooms were cleaned daily, fresh water and towels were given and extra blankets provided upon our request! The owner nico was absolutely wonderful and he's around most of the time to provide assistance. We even upgraded to the balcony room for a small fee. We stayed there for 5 days and loved the place. TV works, Wifi is strong on every floor and hot water and a strong water pressure, fridge and safe also provided. Next door is a convenience store if you need beers drinks or snacks.

Those who complain about the beds, that's how the beds in Thailand are made so don't whine. And if you can't carry a suitcase up 4 storeys, then maybe you should stay home and not go on a vacation at all ! Just kidding , Nico I'm sure will be happy to help you with your cases. Also they do provide motorcycle rentals as a fee and we rented from them to go around town( helmets come free).
Try the royal tandoori restaurant 2 mins walk , it's good!

All in all a great place , for a great price!!! We will be back! See you soon Nico! ( and the cute receptionist )

Stayed: March 2017, traveled with friends
Reviewed March 25, 2017 via mobile

We were recently booked at 2C Phuket residence. After checking in we went to the beach and came back to bugs all over our room, including the bed and our luggage. We booked another hotel and requested a refund but we were not granted one. This is a budget hotel.

Stayed: March 2017, traveled as a couple
Reviewed March 23, 2017

I Stayed here on my own, it wasn't the greatest but it done the job I guess..
Room was big enough and stocked up with free bottles of water / cleaned everyday. Had great aircon to escape the hot heat and hotel is in a really great location at the end of a quiet street but soo close to the hustle and bustle. Walking distance to everything.
Unfortunately there were a few bad things as well to this hotel, the bed was terribly uncomfortable had the worst sleep, The room had an old musky smell, no tea or coffee in the room and if you don't like stairs. Then don't book here because they have no lifts! I stayed on the top level which left me puffed out one drunken night trying to climb the stairs. And I would laugh as I heard others huffing and puffing up them as well. But overall it wasn't the greatest and it wasn't the worst!

• Stayed: March 2017, traveled solo
Reviewed January 24, 2017 via mobile

We arrived at the hotel about 6pm and got told the hotel was overbooked and put us in the hotel across the road for 1 night. I had booked a superior double room, which I was only expecting to be a bit bigger than a normal double. In the hotel across the road "Shades" we got put in a twin room, not what I had paid for. I asked for s room change to a double and was told they were fully booked aswell, but was assured I would get a double the next night at 2C hotel. Looking at the prices for the room they were similar, so although I wasn't impressed, the room wasn't too bad.
On day 2 we packed up our stuff, which was a bit inconvenient as we had a trip booked that day and dropped our bags off at 2C as we couldn't check in until 2pm. I explained we wouldn't be back till about 9pm to check in. On getting back from the trip and checking in we got handed the keys and yet again they had given us a big standard twin room. Not impressed at all this time so I went back to reception asking for a room change. Again they told me they were fully booked so I asked for my money back as I had paid for a superior double. The receptionist got in a bit of a flap and some guy then came over to sort the problem out, telling me there was nowhere to move me to. Then they put me in someone else's room that hadn't checked in yet. after earwigging it turned out they were booked in the previous night and hadn't turned up (so why did I get moved to a different hotel the previous night). Once we got in the room it certainly wasn't superior but at least it had a double bed.
I would not recommend this hotel, the shower was cold, I had to stand on a box to turn the A/C on and the bed was tucked into a hole so you couldn't walk round it. The only good thing was the location but that's it. BEWARE if you book here it's nothing special, not a happy customer!!!!!!!!

Stayed: January 2017, traveled as a couple
Reviewed December 6, 2016

Location was very nice, staff is friendly, Toilets and washrooms where clean. There are lot of bad reviews however I think its its the best you can get it this rate, do not keep high expectations its certainly not the best cleanest Hotel I have stayed at but you get what you pay for but not a bad hostel at all. they staff is really friendly

• Stayed: September 2016, traveled solo