All reviews tour agencies great location balcony room cheap hotel quiet street fridge tv phuket jungceylon
Reviewed November 6, 2011

Phuttasa Residence has got to be one of the best places to stay in Thailand - Patong! I stayed in other resorts, but I have to admit that I had a blast when staying at phuttasa! The hotel is reasonable with prices and the rooms are exactly what you need. The location is perfect, its like less than a minutes walk to the beach and less than 5 minutes to Bangla Rd! There is an awsome restaurant and bar inside the hotel, with the BEST BBQ I've ever had.
Get a lil tipsy on a few buckets of your favorite cocktails and laugh the night away! I loved it! I would recommed phuttasa residence to everyone, of all ages and all cultures!

• Stayed: October 2011, traveled solo
Reviewed October 25, 2011

Awesome experience at the Swedenglish bar,the most down to earth people there and would strongly recommend going there to anyone.My partner and I will certainly be returning to this bar when were next in Thailand.

• Stayed: August 2011, traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 7, 2011

I have not personally stayed in the hotel, but can give the owners, staff, layout, bar and food a complete 10 out of 10! The food is amazing (and very cheap!) Charlie (owner) does an awesome bbq which is 'all you can eat!' and the cocktails in the buckets are great too! The layout of the bar and entrance is very neat and clean, Charlie is an amazing host who is very friendly, helpful and a great guy to have a chat to. There is also free wi-fi. Next time I am in Thailand (which I hope to be next year!), I would not hesitate to stay at Phuttasa!

• Stayed: July 2011, traveled with friends
Reviewed October 7, 2011

I havent stayed in the rooms but when i was in patong i pretty much went to this bar most nights, the people are so very friendly, the all you can eat BBQ is great & the cocktail buckets are fun, I would reccommend it to anyone, its a great place to met new people & have some fun. my sister is actually looking very forward to going there in 10 days! It made my time in thailand more memorable :)

Stayed: May 2011, traveled with friends
Reviewed September 30, 2011

Visited the hotel twice over the past 3 years. Food was incredible, all you can eat BBQ, cooked to a very high standard. The staff were great, really friendly and helpful. The hotel itself is really well priced, especially considering the quality of the hotel. Spotless, literally within 150m from the beach. I don't understand the comments about the noise levels,as I have stayed in two different locations of the hotel, and silence both times. Recommend this hotel to everyone I know going to Thailand!!

• Stayed: September 2011, traveled with friends