Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed August 24, 2012 via mobile

Staywd here 1 night and found this place very noisy to much traffic but it's in the heart of patong close to shopping centre a d night life. The price was good wifi slow and the room was small and aged.

Date of stay: December 2011
4  Thank Chillingoutthai
Reviewed August 4, 2012

We booked only for one night at the very beginning,because there are so many hotels in patong.but when we entered the room,we just love it!And stayed for another three nights! the price is as cheap as a GH,but the room feels like a 3/4star hotel!~And the service also! they provide delicious welcome drink,and the staff are very friendly!Not sure why it's not popular in Tripadvisor. But me and my friend both think this hotel is the best choice we made in Patong!
The location is also very great , 5minutes walk from the beach,right on the shopping street,lots of restaurants and 7-11around. Nothing to complain

Date of stay: July 2012
  • Trip type: Traveled with friends
2  Thank TracyWang
Reviewed July 12, 2012

We didnt book this online and arrived and found the price that they wanted a reception was more than it was online. So we went on there wifi and booked online saving us some money, however this took forever to process. the staff were very patient and let us up to our room after paying a deposit and we sorted out the booking in the morning. I definatly recommned you book online first. The room was really nice with a huge bed and everything else you would expect. It is a 2 second walk to the nightlife, the nightlife itself is the worst in and most expensive in Thailand. If your not a middle aged man trying to get with a young Thai lady or ladyboy then its not for you. I was very disapointed and disgusted by nightlife. I do not recommend Patong to anyone unless your are looking to pay for sex with Thai girl!!

Date of stay: May 2012
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
3  Thank Rachtag
Reviewed July 7, 2012

Convenient location: close to the Patong Beach, all the restaurants and bars. All within 10 minutes of a walk. You're not at the beach, but it's close enough. If you're staying in Patong, you're not there for the resorty type feel anyway.

Price: Good value for a convenient location and if staying by yourself. Don't expect all the nice amenities, but there's free wifi in the hotel room.

Service: Don't really need it if you just want a place to sleep. They speak some English.

Room: only the shower/bathtub was weird. The bathroom is sizable and so is the hotel room itself. Don't expect a nice flatscreen tv. There's free bottled water in a big sized fridge.

Date of stay: June 2012
  • Trip type: Traveled solo
Reviewed May 2, 2012

I didn't stay at the hotel so cannot comment on the hotel. I did eat at the restaurant though & I found the food quite good, I think it is served with the traveller in mind rather than being authentic Thai ( I only ordered the Tahi food )

While the food was good it was nothing special & I have had far better for far less money. I didn't like the service in the restaurant, it took me quite a while to get the waitress / waiter's attention when I wanted a drink on 3 occasions & I was shocked when I ordered a Gin & Tonic from the bar to be told "we have Gin but no Tonic" what type of bar is this???

The Tiger Inn Restaurant isn't somewhere I'd suggest people visit when in Patong. The service isn't good, the food is nothing special & I couldn't even get a Gin & Tonic from the bar!

Date of stay: April 2012