I loved the rooms, loved the location, loved the bathtub. Good that they have a carpark at the back. Overall was lovely.
Now...the bad side about this place.
1. The jacuzzi is dirty
2. Pool is small
3. They are expanding so there are two different blocks where there rooms are
4. The location when it rains, it floods. There is NO way of walking.
5. Breakfast gets boring after 2-3 days.
6. Only 1 particular afternoon/night staff which was unreasonable kept demanding for my husband and children passport when I kept telling her that they haven't landed in Phuket yet. She didn't seem to get it but eventually gave up asking.
But I will still give it a 4 because of the lovely room and we loved the toiletries and the bathtub and huge king size bed for that cheap low season price of S$50+/night
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Rayaburi Hotel Patong, a true boutique style hotel in the centre of Patong Beach in Phuket Thailand. Superbly located, 1 minute walk to Patong Beach. Surrounded by the best restaurants and night life. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Agoda, Ctrip TA, Hotels.com, getaroom.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Travelocity, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Rayaburi Hotel Patong reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Rayaburi Hotel Patong Phuket