“Best food in the world”

Sam's Steaks and Grill
Ranked #1 of 583 Restaurants in Patong
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Good for: Special occasions, Business meetings, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Undeniably the number one Steakhouse in Patong, the readers of TripAdvisor have recently recognized us as the best fine dining experience in Phuket, and amongst the very best restaurants in Thailand! A classic steakhouse with elegant service, great wine selection and only the very best imported beef combining to make the perfect evening, every time! The dress code for 'smart casual' at all times. We prefer that men will wear long trousers and collared shirt, short or long sleeved, with shoes and that ladies are also suitably attired for dinner. However, we understand that we are in a hot, 'holiday' environment and we are happy to receive guests with more casual attire providing the 'smart casual' tone is maintained. Guests will not be allowed to dine if dressed in beach-wear or sports-wear. Thank you for kind consideration of our other diners.
Reviewed February 20, 2013

I travel 9 hours from Sydney Australia to go to this restaurant. The service is fantastic, the staff are the most friendliest I have come across, they make you feel so welcome, as if you are having dinner in their home. We travel to Phuket at least every 12 months and stay for 7 nights. We would eat there 4 out of the 7. It's a must place to check out when you're here. Looking forward to going back. See you soon guys. Michael and Tina

1  Thank milkybar2207
layberry, Manager at Sam's Steaks and Grill, responded to this reviewResponded February 22, 2013

Dear "milkybar2207"

Thank you for such a positive recommendation of Sam's and I am really pleased to read that the team, led by manager Panom, has been taking such good care of you! We look forward to seeing you back again soon at Sam's!

There are newer reviews for Sam's Steaks and Grill

Reviewed February 19, 2013

We had excellent food and the staff was extremely friendly with our Kids (8&3 years Old).

1  Thank peppi2013
layberry, Manager at Sam's Steaks and Grill, responded to this reviewResponded February 20, 2013

Dear "peppi2013"

Thank you for your very positive feedback. I will share with the team here at Sam's and we hope to see you back again soon!

Reviewed February 15, 2013

Had a great meal here with my family, good welcome, nice location, good ambiance, an all round good feel.

The menu is nice and simple, with a reasonable choice.. Tasty treats arrive in between courses just to keep you going, plus at the end you get a cool surprise ;-)

Great wine selection, although it is not cheap to drink wine in Thailand.

The staff are very friendly, seemed to enjoy what they were doing which made the place feel more welcoming than the average steak house.

I will go back here in the future without hesitation.

layberry, Manager at Sam's Steaks and Grill, responded to this reviewResponded February 16, 2013

Dear "GBSDO"

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us and for your very positive comments with regards the food, the atmosphere and, in particular, the service from the staff. I am sure this review will be very much appreciated by the manager, Panom, and his team! We look forward to seeing you back again soon at Sam's!

Reviewed February 14, 2013

My wife and I stayed at the Holiday Inn resort in November 2012 and decided on one night to treat ourselves to a meal at Sam's Steakhouse. I do not know how to describe how nice this whole experience was. The staff were friendly, the food was delicious, the setting was amazing! Costs slightly more than nearby eateries but the food is so nice it is well worth the price. We have dined in quite a few fancy restaurants in Australia and Sam's Steakhouse would have to be my favourite restaurant I have ever been to. Our meals were perfect and although I was full, when i saw another diner getting dessert i just had to get one myself. I was so happy with that choice :-) Our visit to Sam's was supposed to be a treat for one night but it was so nice we couldn't resist and just had to go back a second night. And when we have another holiday to Phuket one day, we will definitely be going back to Sam's again

Dear "Brad H"

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us and I am really pleased that Sam's has provided such an enjoyable and memorable experience for you. All of your comments with regards the ambiance, the food and especially the staff are very gratefully received and I will be sure to share your review with the manager, Panom, and his team. We are looking forward to welcoming you back to Sam's when you are next in Patong!

Reviewed February 13, 2013 via mobile

We had a dinner there after our first tablebooking ever in Thailand. A really popular resturant placed inside the Holliday inn Hotel. The food was great, one of my best meals ever. The service was fantastic even tough we brougth two small kids who was everything but calm.

layberry, Manager at Sam's Steaks and Grill, responded to this reviewResponded February 13, 2013

Dear "Frida H"

Thank you for taking the time to share your review with us and I am pleased that you and your family have been so well looked after by the manager, Panom and his team. We hope to see you all back again soon at Sam's!