i spent 9 days here in early August. and as a seasoned veteran of Thai travel ,I can say that this is one excellent ,small hotel.Conveniently situated in Soi Wattana and run by 2 great Scandinavian guys , Bjorn and Bo ,this truly represents good value for money.It has the feel of a family run hotel and the rooms are very well appointed .An added bonus is that the guys run the 'Viva Mexico' , over the road ;.this is a superb and reasonably priced restaurant that offers an extensive menu. I had a great holiday staying there
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- LOCATION - The Grand Orchid Inn is located at Patong Beach, steps away from the great white sand and blue turquoise waters of the Andaman sea, we are so close that we provide complimentary use of beach towels and children under 12 receive a free beach bucket and spade set. We are only a few minutes walk away from the famous nightlife of Bangla Road so you get the best of both worlds - day and night. We have family suites, family deluxe rooms and budget rooms to suit all tastes and free Wifi Internet available. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Ctrip TA, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Grand Orchid Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grand Orchid Hotel Patong
- Grand Orchid Inn Patong, Phuket