we stayed here 8 years ago when it was tropicana, then it was a great place hence why we came back!
staff are great, they all have weird names which are really easy to remember, golf, ice, milk etc
got a great rate concidering it was valentines day and still chinese new year celebrations. it was completely booked and we couldnt upgrade our room.
rooms are nice a big, sucks there is no free wifi on each room but lobby and pool have it.
breakfast is awesome there. omelets are declicious and a big selection of food. soup is yummy as well and is all included in rooms.
lobby is nice and big plenty of seats. its connected to the hard rock which have the most delicious burgers and trio of meats OMG soooo good.
pool on the 3rd level is right next to the kids area and we like the swim up bar but the kids diving and swiming was not so relaxing... pool on level 7 gets alot more sun as well as its on the top instead of inside the building we found it gets cold in the afternoon on level 3.
all in all its a great place. its now called DESTIT2 i believe according to the door.
will be going back here next trip also!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Swissotel Resort Phuket Patong Beach ideally located in the lifestyle and entertainment hub of Patong Beach, is the perfect destination to enjoy our warm and friendly Swiss hospitality. Our resort comprises 383 contemporary and spaciously designed guestrooms designed with accents of vibrant colour inspired by the tropical beauty of Thailand. A pristine resort pool with a swim-up bar, authentic Thai Spa, fully equipped fitness centre and a varied selection of quality dining and entertainment options are available to ensure you have everything you need for an enjoyable stay. The Hard Rock Café and Hooters restaurant is conveniently located within the resort, providing you with even more dining and entertainment options. And if a spot of shopping is your perfect way to unwind, Jungceylon Shopping Mall is just around the corner. Our younger guests will be thrilled with Kid's World, an amusement and recreational activity zone for children that will to keep them entertained and active, so you can take the time to enjoy some well earned relaxation. Our authentic Thai Spa is the perfect place to escape into a world of bliss and enjoy a wide selection of invigorating body and beauty treatments whilst experiencing the warmth and charm of our expert Spa team. Swissotel Resort Phuket Patong Beach is also an ideal destination for business meetings, events and special celebrations. Our new ballroom, located on the hotel rooftop, offers over 345 square meters of meeting & banquet facilities with a seating capacity of up to 350 guests. Four spacious meeting rooms equipped with Wi-Fi, conferencing and audio-visual facilities with separate break out spaces are also available for smaller meetings and events. And to stay in touch, complimentary high-speed Wi-Fi is available in all rooms and throughout all areas of the resort. Thailand's largest island destination, Phuket is famous for its picturesque beaches and water sport activities. It is also renowned for beautiful natural landscapes and historical heritage sites. Stay at Swissotel Resort Phuket Patong Beach and discover our warm Swiss hospitality as well as the many attractions of this amazing part of the world. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Ctrip TA, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Cancelon, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Swissotel Resort Phuket Patong Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Courtyard By Marriott Phuket At Patong Beach Hotel Patong
- Courtyard Patong
- Swissotel Resort Phuket Patong Beach