“anniversary holiday”

Ranked #77 of 613 Restaurants in Patong
Cuisines: Thai
Good for: Bar scene, Large groups, Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Description: Whenever you visit, you'll be in the company of friends. It's great location in the heart of Patong, friendly faces and great food and drinks makes Nicky's Handlebar one of the favourite watering holes in Phuket.
Reviewed October 7, 2013

loved the food dined in here every night so close to our hotel and the staff were friendly and the food was divine

Reviewed October 3, 2013

simple bar located opposite Tune Hotel, nice bikes and cars parked. DO CHECK OUT THE TOILET! ITS AMAZING! SERIOUSLY. its free to go in and take a picture too!

Reviewed September 30, 2013

Just been out here for dinner. Great family atmosphere and fantastic service. Staff even came over to check we were happy with our meals. My 19 year old son and I had the spaghetti carbonara, my daughter had spaghetti bolognese and hubby had massaman beef curry with steamed rice. All the meals were delicious and decent serving. Would highly recommend.

Reviewed September 30, 2013

This bar for biker Classic bar on center in patong beach good music and service nice This bar many people from big bike

Reviewed September 23, 2013

Enjoyed the twice we visited this place and appreciated the guy Nick coming over and introducing himself to us. On the 1st visit my partners carbonara was nice and my fries hot and fresh. on the second visit my burger and fries was tasty and my partners chicken cordon blue nice. Only thing was i had nearly finished my burger by the time hers had arrived(although they did apologise). I noticed it happening with other tables also.

Been to Nicky's Handlebar? Share your experiences!