“Family friendly atmosphere, good service and great food.”
Review of Nicky's Handlebar

Nicky's Handlebar
Ranked #23 of 550 Restaurants in Patong
Good for: Large groups, Bar scene, Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Whenever you visit, you'll be in the company of friends. It's great location in the heart of Patong, friendly faces and great food and drinks makes Nicky's Handlebar one of the favourite watering holes in Phuket.
Wodonga, Victoria, Australia
“Family friendly atmosphere, good service and great food.”
Reviewed September 30, 2013

Just been out here for dinner. Great family atmosphere and fantastic service. Staff even came over to check we were happy with our meals. My 19 year old son and I had the spaghetti carbonara, my daughter had spaghetti bolognese and hubby had massaman beef curry with steamed rice. All the meals were delicious and decent serving. Would highly recommend.

• Visited September 2013

• Korean first
  • Polish first
Phuket Town, Thailand
“Big Bike Bar”
Reviewed September 30, 2013

This bar for biker Classic bar on center in patong beach good music and service nice This bar many people from big bike

Glasgow
“Quirky”
Reviewed September 23, 2013

Enjoyed the twice we visited this place and appreciated the guy Nick coming over and introducing himself to us. On the 1st visit my partners carbonara was nice and my fries hot and fresh. on the second visit my burger and fries was tasty and my partners chicken cordon blue nice. Only thing was i had nearly finished my burger by the time hers had arrived(although they did apologise). I noticed it happening with other tables also.

Melbourne, Australia
“Harley Davidson Enthusiast Must See!”
Reviewed September 21, 2013

I loved loved loved Nicky's. A must see on your trip to Patong. Harley Davidson bits everywhere the menus are hubcaps, a Harley behind the bar on display and a kiddy ride Harley Davidson. The food is spectacular and the cocktails looked like they came out of a six star hotel and very cheap. We ate here at least three times on our trip. Great atmosphere if you want to just sit at the bar and have a drink as well.

• Visited September 2013
1 Thank LOULYN
Tweed Heads, Australia
“Every Bikers Dream”
Reviewed September 19, 2013

Had a fabulous dinner there and so cheap. Bike bits everywhere including toilets. The menus are on hubcaps and the barstools are saddles. They even have a motorbike kiddy ride

1 Thank JennyS39_12

Been to Nicky's Handlebar? Share your experiences!