We travelled to Phuket for a work conference and decided to spend a few nights in La Flora after the conference had finished. During the conference we stayed at Movenpick Resort at Karon Beach and we were quite disappointed with the service levels we received there.
When we got to La Flora, the service we received there was excellent and the the hotel staff were very friendly and extremely helpful. The check in process was pleasant and pretty quick. Mr Wuti and his team definitely give this hotel a point of difference.
This is probably one of the best things about this hotel. The location of this hotel is absolutely fantastic. It has direct beach access and we enjoyed walks alongs this beautiful beach in the morning and evening. We stayed in the Sea View room which had a huge balcony overlooking the beach.
The hotel is also only a few minutes walk to Bangla Road. We did not have any problems with noise at the hotel and found it very convenient to walk around Patong.
Quality of room:
The room was very clean and extremely comfortable. The Sea View room we were in had a huge bathroom and there were comfy bedroom slippers and bathrobes in the room. The only thing we did not like was the outdoor shower in our room - it was out on the balcony and when I questioned it, they said that it was very private and that no one could see you. Anyway, there was a privacy screen, but not enough to be completely private! It wasn't too much of a problem as we just had our shower in the massive shower/bath in the bathroom instead.
The bed was very comfy and pillows were great. The set up of this room was a little different, where we could only watch TV from the bed and not the lounge room. However, this did not bother us too much as we were so happy with the location and quality of the rooms.
The quality of breakfast was pretty good...there were a good selection of fruits and they also provided freshly squeezed juices.
If you are looking for a super convenient hotel, then this is definitely one to consider. It is only a small boutique hotel, but it is very luxurious and the service is excellent. We would definitely recommend this to anyone and we would definitely stay here again. As an added bonus internet is free in your rooms and around the hotel.
When you do stay in Phuket a restaurant you have to definitely go to is "Baan Rim Pa". By Phuket standards, it is a 5 star restaurant and located right on the hill overlooking Patong Beach. Get there around 6pm and ask for a table by the balcony and you can enjoy a cocktail while you watch the sunset. We ate here with some friends on our last night in Phuket and throughly enjoyed it. The food is absolutely fantastic and the view is spectacular. This restaurant is a must to go to.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- La Flora Resort Patong…Beachfront bliss embraces at your stay…Discover contemporary design, only a step to the beach, features truly relaxing Pool Villa, Pool Access, Surface Bar with panoramic views and indulge yourself throughout lifestyle entertainment in tropical paradise on Patong Beach. Just steps away from the pristine white sands of Phuket’s finest beach. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Hotwire, Cancelon, Priceline, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your La Flora Resort Patong reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- La Flora Resort Patong Hotel Patong
- La Flora Hotel
- La Flora Patong
- La Flora Resort Patong Phuket