I was at this hotel from January 4, 2014 to January 9, 2014. We had fireworks go off every night at all hours behind the hotel. This hotel is right on the beach but no view of the water as there are rows and rows of chairs and umbrellas to block the view. Literally nine rows of chairs all touching each other. This is not a family beach area. Sand is hard, water not clear, but it was warm and shallow.
There was a security guard both in front and back but the front guard blew his whistle non stop, all day all night. Can be heard all the way to the back of the hotel and in my room. Guard in back is suppose to stop the non-hotel people from coming in, but they are too busy on their phones to notice people wandering in for a restroom or a shower to rinse off.
Restaurant service was poor. Can't get a cup of coffee to save your life and they never came by to ask if you needed anything i.e. refill of drink, coffee or a check to pay your bill.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- La Flora Resort Patong…Beachfront bliss embraces at your stay…Discover contemporary design, only a step to the beach, features truly relaxing Pool Villa, Pool Access, Surface Bar with panoramic views and indulge yourself throughout lifestyle entertainment in tropical paradise on Patong Beach. Just steps away from the pristine white sands of Phuket’s finest beach. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Travelocity, Priceline, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your La Flora Resort Patong reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- La Flora Resort Patong Hotel Patong
- La Flora Hotel
- La Flora Patong
- La Flora Resort Patong Phuket