We chose flora Patong primarily for its location and because it is recommended on www.slh.com.
Shared prepaid minibus from airport was 180baht each and took about an hour. We were upgraded to a pool access room close to the beach. Rooms are nice but if a/c set at 24 and not 22 then become full of condensation with slippery floors! Really nice bath and shower, and really comfy beds contrary to to the many tripadvisor gripes!
Breakfast selection was ok- usual western and one Thai option with fresh smoothies on request and really friendly service. Didn't try the surface rooftop bar as the place is so close to Bangla road and all the bars there- it looked well staffed with nice views if you fancied a drink before heading out.
The security is fantastic seeing as the hotel is so central. Also a Starbucks next door if you fancy a frappucino.
The beach is public but literally a few steps from your room. No swimming due to red flags! Gym was small but functional with modern equipment.
Great place to stay for a bit of luxury close to the nightlife of Patong Beach.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- La Flora Resort Patong…Beachfront bliss embraces at your stay…Discover contemporary design, only a step to the beach, features truly relaxing Pool Villa, Pool Access, Surface Bar with panoramic views and indulge yourself throughout lifestyle entertainment in tropical paradise on Patong Beach. Just steps away from the pristine white sands of Phuket’s finest beach. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your La Flora Resort Patong reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- La Flora Resort Patong Hotel Patong
- La Flora Hotel
- La Flora Patong
- La Flora Resort Patong Phuket