If you are looking for a classy hotel in Patong, then this is your destination. I booked a private villa (with swimming pool) and found the entire experience to be very pleasant, even though the private pool is in the shade all day long.
Rooms are a little small, but very clean, and the staff if very friendly.
A disappointing factor was the hassle that reception gave me for using the laundry bag... After falking out $2,500 for four nights, I was amazed that they would ask me for their laundry bag back in the same conversation. Having packed, I decided to give them the $3 for it (price of the bag)... Not very customer-oriented...
Please note that this hotel will charge you an additional 2,000 baht per night for an extra guest...
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- La Flora Resort Patong…Beachfront bliss embraces at your stay…Discover contemporary design, only a step to the beach, features truly relaxing Pool Villa, Pool Access, Surface Bar with panoramic views and indulge yourself throughout lifestyle entertainment in tropical paradise on Patong Beach. Just steps away from the pristine white sands of Phuket’s finest beach. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Agoda, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Priceline, Ctrip TA, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your La Flora Resort Patong reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- La Flora Resort Patong Hotel Patong
- La Flora Hotel
- La Flora Patong
- La Flora Resort Patong Phuket