Golden Touch Massage & Beauty Salon
Open today: 11:00 AM - 1:00 AM
Review Highlights
A Gem in Patong

My husband and I found this Nassage studio and hairdresser as I was trying to find somewhere to do... read more

Reviewed 5 days ago
Lizamc1111
Kempton Park, Gauteng, South Africa
via mobile
A Diamond in the Rough!!!!

Patrick here, First time writer, long time reader. Let me first start by saying I've been visiting... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago
Patrick M
Salida, Colorado

Recommended experiences in and around Patong
from $5.79
from $96.98
from $16.16
from $22.31
More Info
All reviews free transfer relaxing music hair treatment gel nails full body professional staff patong beach foot scrub fell asleep clean place deep tissue would highly recommend this place air con amazing experience reasonable price great service mam
Selected filters
Reviewed June 17, 2017 via mobile

The place is very clean. They offer complimentary 2-way transfer service from our hotel at Amari Phuket which is very convenient. My masseur (Bee) is very meticulous and skilful. We went for various massages for four days in a row during our stay in Phuket. Will definitely recommend this massage place.

Date of experience: June 2017
Golden T, Manager at Golden Touch Massage & Beauty Salon, responded to this reviewResponded June 17, 2017

Thank you very much for your visits and feedback. We hope to see you again soon. Best regards.

Reviewed June 16, 2017

Very good massage in Patong, very good prices, nice staff, friendly and welcoming people there. Can have free pick up from hotel if you want, they also have packages with a discounted price.

With my friends, we went there every day, one of the best massage places in Patong.

1  Thank Pulbaas

Thank you for your review and feedback, see you again soon.

Reviewed June 15, 2017 via mobile

I'm a painter and often my back hurts. Went to Golden Touch Massage for a back and shoulder massage to feel better.
Very good staff, friendly and professional.

Date of experience: May 2017
Golden T, Manager at Golden Touch Massage & Beauty Salon, responded to this reviewResponded June 16, 2017

Thank you Leo for your review and feedback, see you again soon to treat your back.

Reviewed June 14, 2017

My girlfriend and I went for a facial at Golden Touch Massage. Nice place, very clean and professional. They use a facial cream from France, good quality to give a good result on your skin. Prices are very good and they picked us up free from your hotel in Patong.

Date of experience: April 2017
Golden T, Manager at Golden Touch Massage & Beauty Salon, responded to this reviewResponded June 14, 2017

Thank you Patrice for your feedback about your facial at Golden Touch Massage.

Best regards and see you soon again.

Reviewed June 13, 2017

For me, it's the best massage in Patong.
The place is very nice, relaxing, smiling staff. Great prices for massage packages.

You can have a massage package for 3 hours with different massages at a discounted price.
I go there every day on vacation there and free pick up from my hotel Sirra Grande.

Date of experience: June 2017
Golden T, Manager at Golden Touch Massage & Beauty Salon, responded to this reviewResponded June 13, 2017

Thank you Eric for your review and visit. See you again soon.