“Still Great!”

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Patong
Baithong Lifestyle Residence
Ranked #223 of 328 Hotels in Patong
Moscow, Russia
“Still Great!”
Reviewed May 4, 2011

It was my second visit to this small boutique hotel after two years; I still enjoyed it very much.
The rooms are well decorated and maintained. The service is very good; they proposed and organized the airport pick up,they rented for me the scooter.Free internet. Conclusion; a very good service at a decent price

• Stayed April 2011, traveled solo
1 Thank Eddy1972

Business
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (2)
Lucerne, Switzerland
Reviewed March 25, 2011

I don't like to write reviews and make people aware of such hidden gems like this hotel ... too afraid that the "wrong" people might walk in there one day but this needs to be shared with other travelers. You will not expect something like that in a spot like Patong. Not just the highly attentive and family-alike owner and staff is what makes a huge different to the rest, but also the refined and very fine taste of the interior design. The rooms are spotless and beautifully furnished, their attention to detail is simply great and again, the entire ambiance makes you coming back and back and back! We have been there the 2nd time and have a hospitality background as well, hence we believe we might see the difference. And this little hotel stands out!

• Stayed March 2011, traveled with family
4 Thank Schmidu
Maroochydore, Australia
Reviewed April 9, 2010

We loved the hotel and it's location. The staff were friendly and rooms clean. My husband has never been to Phuket and I was there like 20 years ago. So we wanted to have a comfortable few days to orientate ourselves when we first arrived, before moving on to Karon and check out other accommodations.

No amazing views from our room but it's location was just perfect from night life, great food and shopping.

We moved 2 days later to explore the island and before we flew back home, we actually returned for another night's stay, so I say yes to staying there in the future. Our total stay in Phuket was 6 days.

• Stayed March 2010, traveled as a couple
2 Thank KMSM44
Moscow, Russia
Reviewed December 30, 2009

It is a small hotel with great services you would not expect from such a small organisation. Perfect communications at the reservation.
Well organized airport pick up.
Rooms are very clean, the staff is very attentive and gentle, the food is very good and authentic.
All together a perfect stay.

• Stayed February 2009, traveled solo
1 Thank Eddy1972
Kuala Lumpur
Reviewed December 13, 2009

When my husband and I first arrived at Phuket airport in the morning, the first thing we saw outside the airport was the hotel staff waiting for us. How prompt was that!

We checked in (for 4 days 3 nights) and boy were we suprised to see the room! It was exactly what was advertised on their website - a simple, yet elegant setting - definately worth the money we paid! The room came with a LCD TV (over 70 channels to choose from), DVD player, a HUGE bed and a mini bar. The toilet was spotless! There was also a computer located at the lounge for us to use!

The best part was that our room was cleaned every morning (while we were out for breakfast) - sheets changed, mineral water replenished every day, and clean towels. Breakfast was included in our package - simple meal yet enough to last us for the morning. The hotel was hidden away from all the noise and yet it was still near the beach and bars.

The only minor complaint I have about this place were the mosquitoes. Perhaps the management should be aware of this and maybe fumigate the rooms / have mosquitoe repellent ready in the rooms?

Our highlight for the trip to Phuket - Lovely staff , wonderful Thai people (always with a smile on their face), a value for money room and the 7-11 there! We will definately come again next year!

• Stayed December 2009, traveled as a couple
2 Thank AnyaKL
Falkirk
Reviewed November 25, 2009

I had this hotel booked for me by my manager. I orginally planned to stay for 9 nights and they could not accomodate me so the manager put together a package which meant I had to change hotels 4 times within this period.

I originally arrived at the Saladee Gallery, they have 3 hotels all similar within 2 minutes of each other, to be a little surprised by the setup. Very narrow corridors with the rooms being alot smaller than aniticipated. The reception girls are a credit to the organisation, very cheery and more than helpful. They made my short stay tolerable.

The room itself was a jacuzzi room, which in turn never worked! The bedsheets must be treated in some sort of powder which I am allergic too, or they have mites, as i came out in a rash after my first night. The second night I struggled to sleep so suggest if you aren prone to sensitive skin you request hypoallergenic sheets/pillows.

As it happened I had to cut my stay short due to family problems back homes and told the reception of this. I was informed the manager was demanding full payment for the 9 days or I wouldn't be getting my passport back! He said it was in terms and conditions on my voucher, which I have since checked and there is nothing of the sort. i never signed anything either. I needed out of their fast so didn't put up much of a fight, but in turn did feel somewhat defrauded out of 13,000 baht. if it had been the UK I would have taken it further, but being Thailand there seemed no point.

The hotel staff, management aside, are the main plus points for this hotel. The boutique style is decent as well if you're looking for a no thrills setup. No pool or fitness facilities on site, although there is a gym around the corner. Patong itself reminded me of Magaluf in the 90's with stag parties and dirty old men creeping about. There is another side to it I was just unfortunate enough that I never had the chance to take it in.

If you book this hotel make sure you know from the off what the terms and conditions exactly are. Good location in the centre of Patong with cinema/shopping/massage within stones throw. A pity the management can't take a leaf out of their own staff in regards to customer service.

Stayed October 2009, traveled solo
1 Thank Jboy1803
Sunshine Coast Qld Australia
Reviewed November 17, 2009

I would recommend this hotel to anyone. The greatest asset to this boutique hotel is its staff. Highly attentative, friendly and helpful. Rudy is running a great ship.
Hotel is good value for money. If the opportunity arises again I willbe staying here. Thanks Rudy and Ladies.

• Stayed November 2009, traveled with friends