“Acceptable place”

Patong Seafood
Ranked #450 of 550 Restaurants in Patong
Cuisines: Seafood, Asian, Thai, Soups
Good for: Large groups, Local cuisine, Kids, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Buenos Aires, Argentina
“Acceptable place”
Reviewed March 31, 2014

Seafood really fresh, lobster, crabs were yummy but the price weren't cheap as I think. Waiter was slow, that made me feel I'm a waitER literally. If I read some reviews or ask suggestion before, I would try other restaurants.

• Visited June 2013

• Turkish first
Heidelberg, Germany
“be careful.”
Reviewed March 20, 2014

We ordered drinks and an appetizer then went to the front to pick our seafood. I am postive I caught the man trying to inflate the prices. He weighed the items way too fast to be able to see the scale. When the numbers didn't seem right, I asked him to reweigh our prawns and the price did not match, He then tried to tell me the difference was a "cooking fee." A difference of about 25 percent. We had our app and went elsewhere.

• Visited March 2014
1 Thank jonnycarwash
karachi
“excellent sea food”
Reviewed March 16, 2014

the sea food was great. Wide variety of fish. the cooking was perfect. Location also excellent on the main road facing the beach. A must visit when in Patong.

Visited March 2014
1 Thank sainbasha
Scotland
“Great Food and Drink at very competitive Prices”
Reviewed February 28, 2014

My wife and I had a starter of Crab Cakes followed by Rock Lobster which was beautifully presented accompanied by delicious Cocktails.Restaurant was very Busy but still food was served quickly and Efficientley

• Visited February 2014
Beijing, China
“so so”
Reviewed February 21, 2014

I think the food here is so so. The mango shakes we ordered were not as sweet as others in Patong.

Visited February 2014