It's basically a big travel lodge style hotel with no personality. Paying about £45 for a double room with breakfast felt expensive as we'd just come from Bangkok where we'd stayed in a similar and far superior hotel.
The location was fine, five mins to the beach but that's the best this hotel has going for it. The reception staff were officious (we had to leave a £20 deposit in case we trashed the room, the only place we had to on all our travels, and no doubt a reflection of the sort of people that stay there!), the internet expensive and the room bland but comfortable and with all mod cons.
There were various signs in the room about check out times and berating people for not making the room available for cleaning during the standard times. We arrived for breakfast at 8.58am for a 9am finish (a bit cheeky I know) but received a lot of hassle and were told how lucky we were to be allowed in at all. Eventually were given the hotel food as well as the cold buffet that we were told we'd have to make do with.
There is a pool on the top floor which looked fine but was a little cold to try out.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Days Inn Patong Beach is a boutique hotel strategically located in the heart of Phuket's exciting entertainment district at Patong Beach. Just a short walk to the beach, and closes to all facilities and entertainment, Aloha Villa fulfills your holiday with relaxation and pleasure. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda, Travelocity, Orbitz, Ctrip TA, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, HotelQuickly and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Days Inn Patong Beach Phuket reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Aloha Villa Phuket Hotel Patong
- Days Inn Patong Beach Phuket