Some of the hotels in Patong still charge high season rate on April, but not Casa Jip. For a cheap THB800 per night, you get clean and spacious room at a good location. Jungceylon Mall is less than 5 minutes walk, add another 5 min walk through Bangla Road to get to Patong Beach. Jip is super nice, always up for a small chat each time we meet. He also rented motorbikes, but only 1 type (honda nouve elegance) for THB300/day, same price like other rentals. If you're on a tight budget, you might wanna try cheaper & older bike at plenty of other rentals nearby.
Location is several meters from main road (Rat-U-Thit 200 Pee Rd.), so you can't hear the noises. There are several small restaurants nearby, and a cheap laundry service. Pharmacy and convenience store is also not far. Wifi connection in the room is good, I got around 2Mbps.
My room is at 2nd floor, so no complain about the stair. Also there's a construction going for a new elevator there. The only downside that I can think of is that they don't have coffe/tea making facility in the room.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Casa Jip is a family-owned guesthouse with a personalized service. We are located in a quiet soi right in the center of Patong Beach, just a few steps from the beach, shopping center and entertainment area. Our guesthouse comprises of 4 deluxe rooms 12 standard rooms 6 budged rooms ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with HostelWorld, Travelocity, Booking.com, Agoda, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ctrip TA, TripOnline SA and Hotwire so you can book your Casa Jip Guesthouse reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Casa Jip Guesthouse Hotel Patong
- Casa Jip Guesthouse Patong, Phuket