“Warning, dishonest owner!” 1 of 5 bubbles
Review of Minihouse 27

Minihouse 27
We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Patong
Minihouse 27
Ranked #325 of 396 Patong B&B and Inns
Stockholm, Sweden
“Warning, dishonest owner!”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 11, 2011

Warning! My family rented a room monthly ( 15 oct- 15 jan) at Minihouse 27 Patong Phuket. When we came back from a two nights trip all personal things that we had left in the room was in the wrong place. The staff told us that the owner of the hotel had ordered them to clean the room, that we had paid for, so they could rent it out when we were away. Because we are a freindly family and did not want to give the otherwise friendly staff any problem we dicided to forget about the thing after they assured us that it would not happen again. Imagin the surprise when we came back from a second two nights trip and opened the room (with the key that we brought with us) and find two other guests staying in our room that we had paid another 15 days for. Then we had to stand in the hotel reception for four hours before they gave us back the money for the 15 days we already had paid for. I have never been treated so badly on a hotel visit before. The owner has another hotel in Patong Phuket, The Oddy hotel. I would not be surprised if he does the same scams there aswell.

• Stayed December 2010, traveled with family
      Location
      Sleep Quality
      Rooms
      Cleanliness

Business
bkk,thailand
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 24, 2008

I travel to Phuket for a first time. Actually i think about i ll book by internet. After i search from website I think the pictures might be deffer from the real things. The hotel and guesthouse in Patong is a lot. I check a few gusthouse but some are smelly some are too expensive.(ok, it's hi-season) I pick minihouse guesthouse b'coz it's new. When I see the room, which i request the balcony room. It's quite bigger than i think. Nice decoration. The room is not smelly. I ask the staff, they said it's just open. In bathroom also big but no bathtub. No pool also but it's ok for me. The have a parking for car and bike. At here, it's difficult to find a guesthouse with a car parking. The price in not expensive less than 1000 thb, depend on how long you stay. I ask the receptionist, she said in low season the room rate will be cheaper. I'll be there soon!!!

• Liked — cleanliness, big room, reasonable price.
  • Disliked — no bathtub
  • Stayed March 2008, traveled as a couple
      Location
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
      Check in / front desk
      Rooms
      Cleanliness
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
      Business service (e.g., internet access)