“Beautiful People and location”

Summer Breeze Hotel
Ranked #5 of 406 Patong B&B and Inns
Seattle, Washington
“Beautiful People and location”
Reviewed February 6, 2013

The Summer Breeze Hotel is a place to call home. The staff is incredible! Each and every one of the staff is genuine and nice as they get to know each guest. By morning number two they knew my coffee drink and just how I like to have it made. When you are greeted with these beautiful smiles and genuine friendship each day becomes better than the next. I can only hope to take some of this beautiful Thai attitude back to America.

Yes, the hotel itself is fabulous. The rooms are big, clean and quite and the food is delicious or alloy mach as they say here in Thailand. I've slept soundly each night waking up to go downstairs to smile at yet another day in Thailand. I am grateful to have had the opportunity to stay here and I look forward to my next trip and my next stay at the Summer Breeze Hotel.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled with friends

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (78)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Hebrew first
Perth, Australia
Reviewed February 3, 2013

The hotel is in what i would say is the perfect position. Close enough to all the action, but far enough away to sleep well. The high highlight of this hotel is the staff. I have never stayed in a hotel where all the staff know you by first name basis and would bend over backwards to help in any way. The owner Bill is a fantastic gentleman and makes his guests the the number priority. The food is fantastic and well priced. Before i left i re booked for my next holiday as i could not imagine staying anywhere else. Kob Khun Krab to all the staff for making my holiday so special.

Room Tip: All rooms are good I had a superior suite but next time i am going for the standard room its just as...
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled solo
Lakeville, MN
Reviewed January 26, 2013

Even though this hotel is almost in the epicenter of downtown Patong, we had probably the best sleep of our vacation here. The rooms in back are super quiet and away from the road. The restaurant-bar is very welcoming and filled with interesting regulars, and the food quite good. There is a pool access nearby.We didn't have time to use it, but heard it was (and the pics looked) quite nice. There is no elevator. Not really an issue if you don't pack heavy (like we do). We enjoyed our stay here, Thanks!

Room Tip: Quiet rooms are available
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled as a couple
Las Vegas, Nevada
Reviewed January 21, 2013

This is my second time staying at this excellent hotel. Exceptional staff, great food and great location. Cleaning staff adapted to our sleep schedule(late sleeper), front desk helped out with rental car needs and trip information. I will be visiting again for Songkran and will stop by to have a drink and say hello. Hospitality second to none, thank you for making my stay comfortable.

Room Tip: Rooms not directly facing Soi Sansabai are quieter.
  • Stayed December 2012, traveled with friends
Reviewed December 31, 2012 via mobile

Bill and his staff couldn't do enough for me ! Great food super location and the best staff . if you go to patong summerbreeze is the place to stay. I will return in April and will stay with Bill again. Can't say enough about my experience .

• Stayed December 2012
Sandy, Utah
Reviewed December 19, 2012 via mobile

Close to the action on Bangla yet quiet. An older building with no lift but very quaint, clean and comfortable. Great food in the restaurant. Staff were always very friendly and helpful. Well done, Bill and your staff!

Stayed December 2012, traveled solo
Sussex
Reviewed December 15, 2012 via mobile

Upon recommendation of friends I booked a three weeks stay at the Summer Breeze Hotel for my visit in December 2012. My trip was a long overdue holiday which I owed myself after several years of hard work. I came to Phuket to go diving and to chill out in the sun in Thailand. The owner of the hotel, an American called Bill, arranged for me to have a consistent room for the full three weeks. A two room Summer Suite. Two televisions, hot shower, very comfortable large bed and a spacious living area with settee and chairs. Very efficient A/C and a fan made both rooms very comfortable during day and night. Most if my meals were taken at the hotel and the quality of lovely Thai cooking and European cuisine was very good. The same day laundry service produced clothes that were so soft to wear they felt like new again. All the staff in the hotel were very friendly. I will stay at the hotel when I return to aThailand in the hopefully not too distant future.

Stayed December 2012, traveled solo