“Good location at a cheap rate!”
Review of C & N Hotel

C & N Hotel
Ranked #52 of 329 Hotels in Patong
Reviewed September 12, 2013 via mobile

Location is good, very near to all the happening place in Patong beach. Room is quite spacious for a family of 2 adult and 2 small children. No water boiler and hair dryer in the room. Breakfast are average and for the cheap price can't complain much.

• Stayed: September 2013
1  Thank MaiyaMasachiko

Reviewed September 8, 2013

I just returned from Phuket and stayed at this hotel for four nights. It is still great value of money and most things are good - very helpful staff, the rooms are basic but clean.

There was however one major issue that concern me. When I checked in to the hotel, they said that their policy was to hold guest passports as security. I told them this was unacceptable to me and they agreed to waive this requirement provided I put down a deposit. This is the first time I have come across this policy in Thailand and, if it does become a requirement to stay at this hotel, then I will find some other place to stay. I am not prepared to surrender my passport to the hotel management

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled solo
4  Thank sgguy00
Reviewed September 5, 2013

I enjoyed staying in C & N. Staff was very friendly and courtieous. Room was neat & clean and value for money. Nice continental breakfast. Recommend to others. It's walking distance to sea beach. Check in and check out time can be adjusted on request.

• Stayed: August 2013
1  Thank rkpipalwa
Reviewed July 27, 2013

We changed to this hotel after the hotel we booked was a big disappointment. They offered us a price of 900 Baht for the studio rooms, which was a very good price considering the quality of the rooms. The studios where recently refurbished and very cosy. Great bathroom!

Location is also a big advantage of the hotel. Everything of interest in Patong is just a few steps away.

Try the massage shop opposite the main entrance!

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank Recoil111
Reviewed July 25, 2013

My family and I been there between 6th till 12th july . You can't find any place like this hotel near banglo road and jungceylon mall . 5 minutes to beach by walk and kind stuff and normall breakfast . I pay just 800 bat a day . It 's budget price hotell with good location .

• Stayed: July 2013
1  Thank epn13
Reviewed July 22, 2013

The massages at C and N Hotel are appalling and definitely not recommendable. Compared to other places that offer the same treatments, this hotel is ridiculously overpriced. After having paid for a one hour massage, the massage lasted only 45 minutes and there were lots of issues with the massage itself. Firstly these masseurs have no formal training and they are only really interested in taking customers money. Secondly, the clothes that I left in a certain place had been moved and there was a mobile phone missing from my pocket by the end of the 45 minutes. The manager wasn't even interested in listening to my complaints. All in all, if you want a good, professional massage at reasonable prices, don't go to this establishment. My 5 year old could give a better massage!

• Stayed: July 2013
6  Thank IanMolland
Reviewed July 5, 2013

We paid 800 Baht for two of us B&B in a twin room as a walk up 'on the day' for the one night with no reservation (under £20), which I thought was OK. They are quite happy to show you a room before you commit to staying as well.

Aircon good. Decent shower & digital safe. Bed was rock hard, but slept OK, double glazed so well insulated from noise and was not disturbed by other guests.

The staff were nice enough and arranged a decent taxi (new honda car) to the airport for us for 600 Baht.Breakfast starts at 7, but we managed to get a coffee at 6.50 as we left!

Although reasonably discrete, there was a constant stream of middle aged European men passing through the lobby of an evening with their much younger Thai "girlfriends" and the guy who showed us the room told us to put our passports and money in the safe "if you are bringing a bar girl back with you". There is no getting away from the hotel's proximity to the infamous Bangla road, and no getting away from the nature of Bangla as a prime venue for sex tourism. If this bothers you, steer clear. If that's why you are going in the first place, crack on, it seems that they expect it here, and you won't get any grief for your 'exploits' if you are fairly discrete. If, like us, you just want somewhere to stay on your last night before you fly, then it is perfectly acceptable, and I would equate it to a Travel Lodge with better aircon and nicer staff!

Stayed: June 2013, traveled with friends