“Small restaurant with nice staff”
Review of Madame Saab Ver

Madame Saab Ver
Ranked #87 of 796 Restaurants in Patong
Description: Authentic Thai food, exotic, fusion, western dishes, grill, fantastic dessert, freshly made juices, special cocktail mixed with fresh juices and all other beverages. All are 5 standard and quality with street local prices. We brought the 5 stars experience in a very affordable pricing.
Reviewed September 2, 2018

They make good food in this littel restaurant, they have 8 tables.
The staff do the best for making your dinner to a good experience. It is located on nanai road. The make good Thai food.

Date of visit: October 2017

Reviewed June 21, 2017

I hate to leave a bad review because the gals who served us were SO nice. They also have an adorable, super friendly cat who hangs around (more like runs the place lol ). I chose to leave this review because it seems like people aren't leaving accurate reviews of places in certain areas because the people are so nice and it's hard to be honest. But unless we know what we are doing wrong, how can we improve?

I ordered Shrimp Pad Thai and my boyfriend ordered poached eggs and toast as well as a strawberry smoothie. These are pretty basic items that we have ordered a few places around breakfast time because they are usually 'safe'. Neither one of us could eat our food. The shrimp in mine were overcooked and the dish tasted nothing like Pad Thai. My boyfriends eggs were cooked at different temperatures and just tasted not fresh. The smoothie had a weird consistency to it and lacked any taste. It was also overpriced. We ended up paying double what we had paid for dinner at a place that was really good closer to Patong Beach the night before.

Maybe this was just an off day, but I would recommend you look elsewhere.

Date of visit: June 2017
2  Thank Carmencita222
Reviewed June 10, 2017 via mobile

Usually on holiday I try not to go to the same restaurant two nights in a row, but this place is an exception. The food is freshly made and delicious. The chicken wings are the best I have ever eaten in my 24 years of existance. The Green Curry is also recommended. My taste buds were dancing.

Date of visit: June 2017
Reviewed May 26, 2017 via mobile

Out of all the places we have gone to eat in Patong this was our favourite! The spring rolls were the best spring rolls I've ever had! Green curry was delicious and the chocolate lava cake was to die for! Presentation was spot on. Took us a while to find the place. Service was average. We will defiantly be returning :)

Date of visit: May 2017
Reviewed May 3, 2017 via mobile

Excellent food I wish I had found this place earlier.
Every single meal I have eaten has been fantastic and the frape coffee Is sensational.
Do yourself a favour and eat here.

Date of visit: May 2017