“Stoney Monday: the Best!”

Stoney Monday Oasis Hotel
Ranked #291 of 319 Hotels in Patong
Perth
“Stoney Monday: the Best!”
Reviewed May 14, 2008

Forget stopping on the beach! This gem is one road back & has the best rooms.Rell has the friendliest staff & they are all soooo helpful when it came to excursions/shopping/massage & getting around. Excellent rates & their "Happy Hour" at the bar was fantastic!! The best Margaritas in town. Sue & Richard Perth WA

• Liked — Terrific rates & comfort
  • Disliked — Walking up the stairs
  • Stayed August 2007, traveled as a couple
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)

Families
Australia
Reviewed May 12, 2008

In March thsi year I was in patong in Phuket. At the suggestion of a few friends i checked into Stoney Monday Oasis Hotel. A small boutique hotel just off 2nd Rd.
From the moment of my arrival I knew why my friends had been recommending this hotel. I recieved a warm welcome from the staff and a cold drink and towel to quench my thirst and to cool my brow.
The check in was easy, I was shown to my room that was very clean and nicely decorated. Pleasantly for Asia, everything worked and worked well.
Over the following 2 weeks of my stay i was treated to a fun and funky experience. I found the staff could not do enough for me. The other guests were friendly and many seemed to be regular return visitors to Stoney Monday.
The Happy Hour between 6 & 7pm everyday is a fun place to meet the new arrivals and get the gossip on the best activities in town. The food was delicious in the restaurant and always fresh.
I was lucky enough to attend 2 of the Friday Night BBQ's that they held. Lots of guests and outside expats joined in on a relaxed night full of good laughs, yummy food and lots and lots of drinks.
Every day my room was cleaned and my mini bar restocked no dramas.
I have to say, the staff and the owner (Rell) really make this place a stand out hotel in Phuket. I have stayed in a range of hotels in my years and of all of those including some very flash 5 star hotels I have to say Stoney Monday Oasis hotel was in the top 5 for me.
So if you are in Phuket and looking for a place to stay that is exceptional I would truly recommend Stoney Monday Oasis Hotel everytime. I will be going back sooooooon

• Liked — The Hotel Staff Friendliness
  • Stayed March 2007, traveled solo
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)