“Best in Krabi”
Review of Uno Restaurant

Uno Restaurant
Ranked #28 of 801 Restaurants in Krabi Town
Description: My parents, 28 years ago opened and ran the first Italian Restaurant in Krabi, Thailand. I practically grew up in the restaurant amid pizzas, pastas, sauces and so on... Since my childhood I cultivated the desire to have my own place. As all parents their priority was my education, so after I graduated my dream came true. I'm going to run my own restaurant making myself fresh pasta and pizza dough. My restaurant's name is "Uno" that in Italian means one.
Reviewed April 23, 2019 via mobile

They really make the effort and it shows in the quality and taste of their meals and desserts. I had the seafood pizza and trifle dessert. I will be back again for sure.

Date of visit: April 2019

Reviewed April 8, 2019 via mobile

They have awesome traditional tiramisu! Highly recommend. We really like fettuccini, however ravioli with pesto weren't the best ones... Prices are reasonable compering to other Italian restaurants in Thailand, if I remember good it was about 170 per dish. I just need to claim that the decorations aren't really charmy in this restaurant...

Date of visit: April 2019
Reviewed April 4, 2019

Here is a small restaurant but cool !!

This is my first time. I had ordered a pizza, Spaghetti and Vegetarian Lasagna, it was very delicious. Not many people in there sometime but is good to talk with friends.

This is one of italian restaurant that I recommended.

Date of visit: March 2019
1  Thank AWonderful
Reviewed March 13, 2019

we found this place in krabi town on google. the pizza are nice and carbonara event better. its next to the weekend market and riverside. great location, great staff. love it!

Date of visit: February 2019
Reviewed March 6, 2019 via mobile

Very nice pizza and good “fritto”- bery light and crunchy calamari and shrimp!

There is fresh pasta on menu- I bet is also quite good!

Jak masz dosc Tajskiej kuchni- tu maja dobra pizze i makarony :)

Date of visit: March 2019