I had bought 3 days - 2 night package which included 1 day trip 7 islands on ferry and 4 meals (2 Breakfast, 1 lunch and 1 seafood buffet dinner). When getting there, i was informed that ferry trip was cancelled since the ferry was not working and we need to go by speed boat which is too bumpy for my pregnant wife. Finally, after half an hour negotiation, I got on ferry trip but only 4 islands trip. The room is very terrible with broken shower. The seafood buffet dinner was not as advertised. It's only one local fried fish (maybe Sadine) each with soup and rice. My comment is not to buy any package or stay over night with this hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set against mountain landscapes, Phupranang Resort and Spa is only a few minutes’ drive from Ao Nang Beach. It has beautiful gardens, a spa, swimming pool and offers free internet.Rooms at Krabi Phupranang Resort and Spa have private balconies that offer views of the mountain. They are air-conditioned and are equipped with bathroom facilities, minibar and cable TV.The spa at Phupranang Resort offers relaxing treatments and massages. It provides Thai massages, foot reflexology, hair beading and manicure options.The resort's other facilities include a semi open-air restaurant, a garden and pool where guests can relax. Many activities such as fishing, canoeing and dining can be enjoyed at the hotel.Services provided at Phupranang Resort include laundry and free shuttle service to Ao Nang beach. Alterntatively, car rentals are available at the hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA and Cancelon so you can book your Phupranang Resort and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Phupranang Hotel Krabi Town
- Phupranang Resort And Spa Krabi, Thailand