Andaman Legacy Guest House
Amari Vogue Krabi(Nong Thale)(Great Value!)
$222
$187
Hotels.com
Great 4.5/5
Sunrise Tropical Resort(Railay Beach)(Great Value!)
$100
$58
$92
$70
Good 3.5/5
  • Pool
Railay Great View Resort and Spa(Railay Beach)(Great Value!)
$105
$75
  • Breakfast included
Krabi Tipa Resort(Ao Nang)(Great Value!)
$68
$57
  • Pool
Dusit Thani Krabi Beach Resort(Nong Thale)(Great Value!)
$193
$164
Great 4.5/5
  • Pool
Aonang Paradise Resort(Ao Nang)(Great Value!)
$42
$33
Very Good 4/5
Phra Nang Inn(Ao Nang)(Great Value!)
$50
$43
Trip.com
$527
Centara Hotel
  • Breakfast included
Centara Anda Dhevi Resort and Spa(Ao Nang)(Great Value!)
$106
$97
Cancelon
Very Good 4/5
All reviewsnight marketairport bushot waterminute walkguesthousetvpiertransferlaundrybaht
FilterAll languages
Reviewed November 27, 2012

The rooms were quite nice, the bed very comfortable, bathroom - it used to be beautiful, with all these stones on the walls, now there was mould all over it; the sink was blocked. Important - there is no hot water at all.. The receptionist told us it's because it was heated up by the sun. There was a small balcony with a view on the street, sometimes it got loud because of street workers. I didn't use the TV, maybe because there was only one socket in the whole room and I had to charge batteries. The service was very nice and friendly. The laundry was done ok, it actually smelled nice (in other places this was not the case). free wifi - only in some rooms (not on the 3rd floor). Free refrigerator in the lobby - a big one for all the rooms. The service allowed us to sit in the lobby and drink our own drinks. The location was good - near to the center. All in all I liked it.

Room Tip: Not in all rooms there is free wi-fi, ask the service before choosing the room
  • Stayed: October 2012, traveled with friends
Reviewed November 26, 2012

We booked this hotel for two x 1- night stays either side of a trip to southern Thailand. It is well located and the superior rooms booked were just as on the website and of a really good standard for a budget hotel. Cleanliness was amazing and the facilities (bathrobes, slippers, DVD with films, TV) were way above what you would normally find from a budget priced hotel.
Sadly, at the beginning of the season we were too early to benefit from a restaurant for breakfast, but there are many local places only a few metres away.
It's really well located for both the town and the coast, making eating in the evening very easy without a long trek. Also not far from the night market.
Staff and owner paid particularly keen attention to helping to arrange any travel needs and to provide advice and info about the area - the company also own the Phi-Phi Andaman Legacy hotel. I'd recommend anyone to stay here - its very comfortable, on a budget rate.

Room Tip: Superior rooms with patio are very well appointed.
  • Stayed: November 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed September 16, 2012

We have almost stayed in Andaman Legacy in December 2011. We were just passing by Krabi and we needed a basic room to rest for only one night. The room was based on the back side of the hotel on the second floor. The staircase to the room was full of buckets because of the leaking roof. The room itself was terrible and dirty. The sheets and towels had spots on them and on the bed we had a dead spider expecting us. The bathroom was an "open-air" one as it had no roof and it was also half built, you could see the bricks.
When I complaint to the owner about the terrible dirtiness and the general condition of the room, he replied that I got what I paid for and if I wanted a better room I should have booked an A/C room not a room with a fan. I tried explaining that my complaints are not regarding the fan or A/C but about this disgusting place called "hotel room" but in vain. He also suggested me to see a shrink as I am an unhappy person :) how cute!
We have stayed in many basic lodgings in Thailand during our 1 month trip and I was happy with them as they were simple and clean but this.........KEEP OUT

• Stayed: December 2011, traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 21, 2012

Went here in august, 2011, searching for a cheap and central accomodation in Krabi. Location is good - you can walk to the pier in 5 minutes - and room, while very basic, where clean and with air conditioning. Toilet was more-than-basic, but clean aswell. Plus, value for money seems excellent. Would return here without any doubt, but forget luxury and amenities. And forget elevator too, since ifyou got heavy stuff, keep in mind that stairs are narrow and steep.

• Stayed: August 2011, traveled with friends
Reviewed June 4, 2012

i paid £3 a night for a single room and had coachroaches sleep with me. I then paid £6 a night to be moved to the front of the complex which was fine.
Central to town and Krabi is a beautiful town and so easy to get to other places
I didnt eat here as the river front stalls were so good and cheap to eat at
NO ENGLISH TV

Room Tip: sleep at the front of hotel
  • Stayed: May 2012, traveled solo