My boyfriend and I were here 4 nights the last January.
We think the it's worth spending the money for staying here.
The location is fantastic.
If you book a daily tour, it's possible to get at Maya beach in one hour with the motorboat.
There are different resorts you can choose but we think that Tonsai has a good price worth.
Simple but impressive!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- TONSAIBAY RESORT is located on beautiful Tonsai Bay beside Railay beach, Krabi. Our resort is set in the lush greenery geography with peaceful atmosphere and the world wide well known rock climbing cliff on the backdrop. It takes just two minutes walk away from Tonsai Beach, a swath of white sand that fringes the crystal clear water of Andaman Sea, to get to our beautifully appointed guestrooms which have been designed with the comfort and relaxation in mind. We offer 72 air conditioned rooms including Deluxe Villa, Superior Villa Deluxe room and Superior Room which open on to the rain-forest jungle while having the stunning of rock climbing cliff on the backdrop. Our resort's restaurant reside on the beach front of Tonsai bay offers various tasty both International and Thai food. Here you could enjoy the delicious cuisine while getting a pleasure from fabulous scenery of the ocean or watch rock climbing activities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ctrip TA, HostelWorld, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Tonsai Bay Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tonsai Bay Hotel Krabi Town
- Tonsai Bay Resort Krabi, Thailand