“Best food opposite Nakamanda/next Beyond”

Long Table Bar and Bistro
Ranked #279 of 593 Restaurants in Krabi Town
Cuisines: Thai
Reviewed April 2, 2014

We tried this restaurant after dinner at Coconut and Baanthai. Luckily, because that was the best food. We went there three times and were never disappointed. We had green curry which was creamy, tasteful and with the perfect ingredients. we loved the thick and creamy curry which had a yummy peanut taste. The soup with lemongrass or coconut were both delicious and had so much flavour that we ordered it every evening. we also tried the starters of which we like the shrimp cake the most. yhe boss even arranged one evening mango sticky rice and we found it was the best ever. Overall we found the taste of thai food was the best there!

There are newer reviews for Long Table Bar and Bistro

Reviewed March 23, 2014

They key distinction about this restaurant is the service. Extremely attentive.
The food is good and reasonably priced.
It has a very nice atmosphere for a dinner.

Reviewed March 17, 2014

Everyone else has written rave reviews about this place so just had to try it given it is just opposite where we are staying (Beyond resort). Firstly the young girls waiting tables had a very lax attitude. We had to call them over just to get the drinks order placed and following that my wife's cocktail didnt arrive for several minutes after the beer and water and that was after we asked where it was. For starters we ordered fried squid. The batter was very light but the squid itself was thick and very rubbery. I gave up on my share after 1 piece. For main we ordered king prawn in a garlic sauce at 350baht, this consisted of 3 prawns but they were virtually tasteless. I had a chicken in ginger sauce which was overpoweringly ginger but I can't complain at that as it did say ginger sauce but the chicken pieces were very thin strips and in themselves pretty tasteless too. My wife had the massaman chicken and was not at all impressed. The potatoes were hard and tasted earthy and the sauce was a bit if a non event. I know this review flies in the face of all the others to date but we have been in Thailand now for 10 days and eaten at several restaurants so I feel we can give a viewpoint based on some experience of going Thai. Overall we had a poor experience and I would not eat here again.

Reviewed March 13, 2014

We spent two weeks in Klong Muang and Long Table restaurant is absolutely the best in town! Food was great with very reasonable price and staff was so unbelieveable friendly. If you like thai food, go here! You can take anything from the list but I would recommend to try hot pan, cashew chicken and for the dessert fried ice cream was so tastefull.

I also have to send special thanks to the owner Tommy. You can't find more helpfull, decent and kind person!

Reviewed March 3, 2014

My girlfriend and I have been in Thailand for 10 days now, eating out every day, and the Long Table is one of the best restaurants we've been to so far. Great tasty food, attentive friendly staff, English speaking and everything is very reasonably priced. If you are staying in Klong Muang then I would certainly recommend a visit!