“Must Eat” 5 of 5 bubbles

Maharat Bakery and Restaurant
Ranked #1 of 5 Bakeries in Krabi Town
Cuisines: European, Cafe
Good for: Families with children, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Breakfast, Brunch, Lunch, Cash Only, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Street Parking, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: European Style Food, Bread, Cakes,Pastries,Sandwich and PANINI all baked on our premises and are preservative free. Established since 1995, we also serve fresh Coffee, Tea and Soft drinks.
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
“Must Eat”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 10, 2014 via mobile

The food here is really nice and the breads are fresh out of the oven .. would definitely recommend everyone to eat here at least once .

1 Thank amandayoong

• Korean first
  • Thai first
Koh Tao, Thailand
“Best coffee I have had in Thailand!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 21, 2014 via mobile

We came here for breakfast and the bread was fresh, crisp and smelt great, also the food was delicious. We ordered a latte and a cappuccino and the coffee was as smooth as we would get in Sydney...by far the best coffee we have had in Thailand for the last month!
Strongly recommend a visit if you are in the area.

Bangkok, Thailand
“A must eat in Krabi!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 17, 2014

I had noticed the signboard for this bakery on the way into Krabi by bus and decided we had to go upon googling it was highly recomended and I can see why. The owner is exteremely friendly and our food was excellent. The first time we were there we both ordered the burger, the bread was freshly baked, the vegetables were crisp and the fries were excellent! We also had a desert the lime meringue pie and it was such a treat!
For more tips and reviews of restaurants, hotels, trips on a budget please visit my blog

• Visited January 2014
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
Minneapolis, Minnesota
“Awesome spaghetti with pesto!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 28, 2013

I found it on TripAdvisor and it's not too far from the Maharaja Market area where I'm staying, so I thought I'd check it out. Thai food is great, but sometimes you just need some western comfort food. The spaghetti was great as was the garlic bread. I saw some cheesecake, but I was way too full to eat anything else. Highly recommend!!

• Visited December 2013
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
Australian Capital Territory, Australia
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“This place is awesome!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 18, 2013

Maharat Bakery is a must see for any traveller in Krabi. I repeat, a must see! The food is so amazing that me and my friends from Australia made regular stops - often making multiple orders to get take away so that we could eat the delicious food later. The co-owner Rene is a gem of a character from Amsterdam, on one occasion me and a friend arrived as they were closing, only to have Rene welcome us inside and have a chat whilst we placed our orders and ate. I recommend the Maharat BF, the Roast Chicken sandwich, or the veg fried rice with chili. You won't find better value for money in Krabi and the service is excellent!

• Visited December 2013