“Favourite meal in Thailand”
Review of Mr.KRAB-i - CLOSED

Mr.KRAB-i
Good for: Bar scene
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Description: CLOSED for HOLIDAY. A traditional Thai teak house offering cocktails and beer in a casual but yet vibrant atmosphere spinning quality lounge music with a Clubby vibe. The outdoor porch provides the right settings for a laid-back evening before moving on further sipping cocktails at the 14 meter bar counter and meeting loads of people. LOCATION: Central Chao Fha Road caught between Pak-Up Hostel and Joy Bar (opposite Loma Hotel). Certified " Clean Food - Good Taste" by the Ministry of Public Health.
Reviewed May 6, 2014 via mobile

This restaurant had charm and style, the food was delicious - and presented beautifully. Service was friendly and easy going. I would go here as often as possible to sample more of the menu and enjoy the vibe.
Thanks for a fab meal we will spread a good word to friends and future visitors.
Grazie mille

Kate

MrKRAB-i, Manager at Mr.KRAB-i, responded to this reviewResponded May 14, 2014

Dear Kate, I had no idea you were so enthusiastic of our place. What a nice surprise and great review. Hope to have you back soon to enjoy a drink and a chat together. Ciao! Max

Reviewed April 24, 2014

I've just returned from another great night in Mr Krabi restaurant, this is my 4th visit to Krabi and I keep coming back to this place to eat, the food is just superb, a very good mixture of Thai and Italian and all very reasonably priced but I believe what draws me back here every time is the welcoming nature of Massimo and Jan and the friendliness of their wonderful staff, it also has a lovely ambience about the place wether you are having a full dinner or just a snack and a drink!!!! I'll definitely be coming back again and again and again!!!! Thanks guys!!!

MrKRAB-i, Manager at Mr.KRAB-i, responded to this reviewResponded May 14, 2014

Dear Neil, I was shoked when i saw you walking back. Wow............it's nice seeing guests coming back from past year but mostly it is the best compliment. Well our Dear New Friend & living juke box we wish you all the best energy to rock during your performances so that you can come join us back soon. A Big Huge Hug from all the kids and cheers from Jan & I.

Reviewed April 22, 2014 via mobile

We loved the food, the atmosphere and the service! Great place! Everybody should check it out!! We will definitely be back!

MrKRAB-i, Owner at Mr.KRAB-i, responded to this reviewResponded May 14, 2014

WE will be waiting for you and don't forget the photos. ok! Ciao Jan

Reviewed April 17, 2014 via mobile

Authentic Thai food as well as good quality western style if you want that instead. Nice staff and the chef is around to see which is nice

MrKRAB-i, Manager at Mr.KRAB-i, responded to this reviewResponded May 14, 2014

Dear Guest Thank you for the nice review we are very happy to understand that your expectations have been met. Hope to amze you with some new dishes next time. Kind Regards, Chef by Max.

Reviewed April 14, 2014

Myself and two friends ate here a few weeks ago after seeing the good rating it got here.

We all enjoyed our meal. The only thing I would say against it was that I found the portion size to a bit of the small side. Which was a pity because the food stated so good!

We spoke with the owner and he was a very nice guy. We were there on a quiet night, only one other table of people. But it was still a nice atmosphere.

MrKRAB-i, Manager at Mr.KRAB-i, responded to this reviewResponded May 14, 2014

Hey Guys, sincerely you really hit the mark on hungry people!
Thanks again for the review. Ciao, Max.