“Great Food, Terrible waiter”

May & Mark Restaurant
Ranked #75 of 941 Restaurants in Krabi Town
Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed July 13, 2016

The food here is the best we found in Krabi. Especially the Western food and the bread was very good. We ate there for a week whilst we were in Krabi and there was a very rude boy working there taking our orders. I have never in all my years travelling Asia experienced someone so rude. He stands over you while your reading the menu and says in a very rude tone "you want to order YES OR NO". I felt like we were part of some sort of practical joke, he seemed to be the same to other customers too, so I am not sure how he isnt scaring away customers. Its a shame because the food is very good and all the other staff there are very nice, however its very bad for business having someone so horrible and rude to customers.

Reviewed July 13, 2016

Food was mediocre, service was kind of slow, and there was a big chunk of egg shell in my noodles. The a/c is nice on a hot day but there is a market right next store with some good vendors selling tasty street food-if you can stand the heat I would recommend eating there instead.

Reviewed July 13, 2016

Try a frappe - a meal in itself. Chicken tacos were more than adequate so we returned to try the burgers and would recommend the spicy pork burger. A/C and wifi and smokers sit outdoors - perfect. Prices not too bad, you'll always pay more for western dishes anyway.

Reviewed July 12, 2016 via mobile

My boyfriend and I found this place on the second last day of our stay in Krabi town and we wish we had found it sooner! We came for dinner and then breakfast the following morning. The food was delicious and he staff were friendly. It is a really nice place to enjoy a meal at. I ordered a chocolate milkshake with homemade ice cream with my dinner and it was the most delicious milkshake I've ever had. I love this place, 10/10 would recommend.

Reviewed July 12, 2016 via mobile

The food here was excellent, we were travelling round Thailand for a number of weeks and fancied some western food and this place didn't disappoint. Ate there several times during our stay and the food was always excellent, whether we picked western or Thai cuisine.

1  Thank 50philr