“Great Way To See The Jungle ! ! !”

Thailand Off-Road Adventures
Ranked #17 of 78 Tours in Krabi Town
More attraction details
Owner description: “THAILAND OFF-ROAD/ENDURO ADVENTURES” was established to promote and organize motorcycle, bicycle,and 4WD rallies and rides through the amazing wild nature of Southern Thailand. It is based in the most picturesque corner of the kingdom; the province of Krabi.Our riding philosophy has roots into the acknowledgement that Southern Thailand offers “no-limits” to its free range opportunity of exploration.Thus in harmony with this, we operate in complete respect of natural environment and local cultures while traversing their territories.This rare freedom allows us to enjoy the land and cut down boundaries in a way that in other nations, notably “developed countries”,would be impossible due to their policy of increasing restrictions.Our members have extensive knowledge of the territory and reliable off-road experience that translates into excellent guiding skills.We have accurately designed a selection of guided rides roaming through an environment that sets no limits to challenges and variety of terrains. From fire roads, single line leafy tracks, open forest trails winding through tropical rain forest and river crossings, sandy beaches and mountain trails, to secluded National Parks’ marvels;The experience could be a life-time memory.
New Mexico
45 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 164 helpful votes
“Great Way To See The Jungle ! ! !”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 19, 2014

Great Way To See The Jungle ! ! !
This was very cool if to like Dirt Bikes & Jungle this is the tour for you !

Visited March 2013
3 Thank TheHitManMine

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Finnish first
Melbourne, Australia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Excellent Bike Trip!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 13, 2014

Thanks Marco and Patrick for a great days ride.The KLX 250 was a great bike for this terrain. First class operation, HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!!!

Graham O'halloran
Melbourne, Australia.

Visited January 2014
5 Thank GrahamOhalloran
Melbourne, Australia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Worth every cent.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 16, 2013 via mobile

Great experience, riding through the jungle. Well maintained bikes. Knowledgeable and fast guide, set a fast pace and made a fun ride with some magnificent scenery on some great tracks. I do a lot of enduro riding and racing at home and I would highly recommend this ride for anyone with dirtbike experience.

Visited November 2013
5 Thank Tldb
Chennai (Madras), India
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 17 helpful votes
“Krabi blessed with Mother Nature sculpted Limestone cliffs”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 15, 2013

I was in a dilemma to choose between Phuket and Krabi island before my conference in Bangkok in Dec 2013.After much research on these two places I opted for the later ,and I was not disappointed.The white sand and crystal clear water with greenish blue tinge mesmerizes one.The high and low tide of the sea plays drama on your mind and dramatically alters the visuals.The various shapes and heights of cliffs offers caves and grottos ,which adds to the scenic values.The sporting activity like mountain climbing ,snorkeling and kayaking attracts various groups of ages.It is well connected by road and air.It offers various kind of island tour where one can get lost in their own dreams and imaginations.The elephant trekking was also good fun and experience.The only disappoint for me was that I was not able to enjoy the sunset as it was cloudy on all five days of my stay.Avoid peak season and suggest to book thro online directly.Look out for packages.Hey do not miss the Thai massage !

Visited December 2013
4 Thank ProfNDR
Stockholm, Sweden
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“The grand review for riders”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 14, 2013

Since riding is what it is with different expectations, skills, preferences etc I'll try to be very specific to help fellow riders get an idea what this is all about.

Me, the rider:
I enjoy going to the local enduro track on a fairly regular basis and in particular I like trail riding with friends. I'm not a racer and consider myself pretty average among the guys on the track.

The equipment:
Thailand is a third world country but I'll compare the bike and gear to the rental stuff found in the Canary Islands since they claim western standards (in a tourist area).

What I brought:
In addition to the required stuff I brought my 2L camelback, my own gloves, dry clothes to put on afterward, my phone and a camera.

So, to the review..

The company:
They do what they said they would. I got picked up at the hotel in Ao Nang, had some coffee, sorted out the paperwork and had a look at the bikes and gear. The guide, Marco, knew the area very well.

The bikes:
Very well maintained. The KLX250 is a fat little piggy with some +130kg and 20hp but does the job really well. It's not a race so I'd say it's just right for the task.

The gear:
Pretty standard. Used but does the job. I drove in sunglasses instead of goggles. No worries with roosting or rocks. On a dusty day goggles would be nice and I can't say if they can provide decent ones so bring your own if you are concerned.

The 200km ride:
With traffic closed off it would be great for a road-book rally with a KTM660. It's a tiny bit of asphalt but 90% gravel roads, tractor trails and a few single tracks. Traffic is NOT closed off so expect cattle, chickens, dogs and children on and around the road plus the occasional tractor behind blind corners.
Once again it's not a race. It's a cross country ride. A tour of the rural countryside. A tiny glimpse of what it would be like to travel the region on a bike. I enjoyed it much thanks to Marcos knowledge of the area with wildlife, culture etc. Easy riding at sensible speeds to see rural Thailand.

The 125km ride:
This ride is good. Very good!
It's still a large portion of gravel roads along with tractor trails and some single track stuff that makes you smile. Almost no asphalt at all. It's more into the jungle with twistier roads, more climbs and descents. The gnarliest stuff may be at par with a normal section of your local enduro track. It's a great trail ride with good flow and beautiful nature. Don't miss out on this one if you ride enduro or mx!

Both rides are essentially sunrise to sunset activities and I was lucky enough to be the only rider on my tours. Bring lots of water for all rides. I may not sound too enthusiastic about the 200km ride but I actually enjoyed it and it enriched my visit to Thailand with an additional perspective. The 125km ride was simply a hoot and better when it came to the riding. Just pure fun!

Visited December 2013