“Worth every cent.”

Thailand Off-Road Adventures
Ranked #19 of 95 Tours in Krabi Town
More attraction details
Owner description: “THAILAND OFF-ROAD/ENDURO ADVENTURES” was established to promote and organize motorcycle, bicycle,and 4WD rallies and rides through the amazing wild nature of Southern Thailand. It is based in the most picturesque corner of the kingdom; the province of Krabi.Our riding philosophy has roots into the acknowledgement that Southern Thailand offers “no-limits” to its free range opportunity of exploration.Thus in harmony with this, we operate in complete respect of natural environment and local cultures while traversing their territories.This rare freedom allows us to enjoy the land and cut down boundaries in a way that in other nations, notably “developed countries”,would be impossible due to their policy of increasing restrictions.Our members have extensive knowledge of the territory and reliable off-road experience that translates into excellent guiding skills.We have accurately designed a selection of guided rides roaming through an environment that sets no limits to challenges and variety of terrains. From fire roads, single line leafy tracks, open forest trails winding through tropical rain forest and river crossings, sandy beaches and mountain trails, to secluded National Parks’ marvels;The experience could be a life-time memory.
Reviewed December 16, 2013 via mobile

Great experience, riding through the jungle. Well maintained bikes. Knowledgeable and fast guide, set a fast pace and made a fun ride with some magnificent scenery on some great tracks. I do a lot of enduro riding and racing at home and I would highly recommend this ride for anyone with dirtbike experience.

5  Thank Tldb

Reviewed December 15, 2013

I was in a dilemma to choose between Phuket and Krabi island before my conference in Bangkok in Dec 2013.After much research on these two places I opted for the later ,and I was not disappointed.The white sand and crystal clear water with greenish blue tinge mesmerizes one.The high and low tide of the sea plays drama on your mind and dramatically alters the visuals.The various shapes and heights of cliffs offers caves and grottos ,which adds to the scenic values.The sporting activity like mountain climbing ,snorkeling and kayaking attracts various groups of ages.It is well connected by road and air.It offers various kind of island tour where one can get lost in their own dreams and imaginations.The elephant trekking was also good fun and experience.The only disappoint for me was that I was not able to enjoy the sunset as it was cloudy on all five days of my stay.Avoid peak season and suggest to book thro online directly.Look out for packages.Hey do not miss the Thai massage !

4  Thank ProfNDR
Reviewed December 14, 2013

Since riding is what it is with different expectations, skills, preferences etc I'll try to be very specific to help fellow riders get an idea what this is all about.

Me, the rider:
I enjoy going to the local enduro track on a fairly regular basis and in particular I like trail riding with friends. I'm not a racer and consider myself pretty average among the guys on the track.

The equipment:
Thailand is a third world country but I'll compare the bike and gear to the rental stuff found in the Canary Islands since they claim western standards (in a tourist area).

What I brought:
In addition to the required stuff I brought my 2L camelback, my own gloves, dry clothes to put on afterward, my phone and a camera.

So, to the review..

The company:
They do what they said they would. I got picked up at the hotel in Ao Nang, had some coffee, sorted out the paperwork and had a look at the bikes and gear. The guide, Marco, knew the area very well.

The bikes:
Very well maintained. The KLX250 is a fat little piggy with some +130kg and 20hp but does the job really well. It's not a race so I'd say it's just right for the task.

The gear:
Pretty standard. Used but does the job. I drove in sunglasses instead of goggles. No worries with roosting or rocks. On a dusty day goggles would be nice and I can't say if they can provide decent ones so bring your own if you are concerned.

The 200km ride:
With traffic closed off it would be great for a road-book rally with a KTM660. It's a tiny bit of asphalt but 90% gravel roads, tractor trails and a few single tracks. Traffic is NOT closed off so expect cattle, chickens, dogs and children on and around the road plus the occasional tractor behind blind corners.
Once again it's not a race. It's a cross country ride. A tour of the rural countryside. A tiny glimpse of what it would be like to travel the region on a bike. I enjoyed it much thanks to Marcos knowledge of the area with wildlife, culture etc. Easy riding at sensible speeds to see rural Thailand.

The 125km ride:
This ride is good. Very good!
It's still a large portion of gravel roads along with tractor trails and some single track stuff that makes you smile. Almost no asphalt at all. It's more into the jungle with twistier roads, more climbs and descents. The gnarliest stuff may be at par with a normal section of your local enduro track. It's a great trail ride with good flow and beautiful nature. Don't miss out on this one if you ride enduro or mx!

Both rides are essentially sunrise to sunset activities and I was lucky enough to be the only rider on my tours. Bring lots of water for all rides. I may not sound too enthusiastic about the 200km ride but I actually enjoyed it and it enriched my visit to Thailand with an additional perspective. The 125km ride was simply a hoot and better when it came to the riding. Just pure fun!

8  Thank Andy250
Reviewed December 9, 2013

Hi guys,
My trip actually was in May 2013 so I'm a little bit late with my advice. But its better late than never, eh?
These guys are great, helped me a lot while I was planning to go to their place. Help with transportation from and back to Phuket, explained everything' smooth and clear. Everything was simple and clear when preparing. We met early morning in my hotel when Patrick picked me up on the tour day. We came to their office/garage. Great bikes: Kawas and Hondas. Patrick did a great job modifying the bikes and raise torque output. Bikes are great for jungle trophies, lightweight and tourqy.
Mr. Marco came after a while. We talked on my riding skills, discussed the route and also met a friend of Marco and Patrick Mr. Paul. I told that i was a middle-skill rider ( oh god how mistaken was I ).
I signed the contract, paid the price and picked the gear. We were three to go: Marco, Paul and Me. Paul was a pro rider from Canada by the way ))). Half of the day he played the bike riding rear wheel ))).
Since that was my first full day of enduro jungle trip I was really tired and exhausted by the mid of the day. My friends Marco and Paul helped me all the way, explained how to attack rocks and other hard-to-ride places. We had rest every 1-2 hours to talk and discuss something. Marco is a wonderful storyteller. He's got great experience travelling around the world and he told us interesting stories about jungle riding and other trips he had.
We made some about 200-250 km trip that day and I wonder the way Marco found the way home.
Came back by 6 o'clock in the evening, changed clothes, had some Italian pasta and pizza in a nice place and Patrick brought me to bus station to catch a bus back to Phuket.
Everything was amazing, I liked that day a lot. Hope I come back and have some more time riding enduro with those guys in jungles.

2  Thank Lancastor
Reviewed October 6, 2013

I was in Thailand last September. I knew it was going to be the peak of the rainy season with its positive and a bit of negative sides mixed together. Low prices, much fewer tourists, and friendlier locals made the smile list, while abundant rainpours made the frown one. The South of Thailand was lush exactly like a tropical heaven should be. The rain and the jungle were doing their job at their best, so I thought that it was my turn to show to myself what I was able to do on two wheels in a muddy day of riding.
Although I have been riding road and Scrambler bikes for the last 5 years (but never when the weather was less than shining), I took my chance with ThailandOff-Road Adventures and their SweetDeal offer on a playbike Kawasaki 150cc enduro. The motivations were the simplicity of the bike and the alluring price that included everything I needed, plus the long list of good reasons that those lads at ThailandOffRoad explained to me about my coming day of riding. Together with me as riders were a Swedish mother and her son (a sporty woman in her 40s and a very tall 15 years old, polite and shy teenager). That sweet family picture in the morning made me more comfortable about my bike choice that I thought too conservative for my ego at first. Sweet Janram of Thailand OffRoad was the woman who guided us with smile, professional skills, and infinite patience all the way through amazing scenery and true offroad scenario. Our ride on a 150cc turned out to be a blessing because of the slippery surfaces and the often need of touching the ground with ease. Surely it was a 3 hour blast because I did more than I hoped to do due to the easy power and compact size of the bike. That playbike taught me throttle control, precise shifting, and improved my confidence. With all said, did I learn any lesson? Yes indeed. Now I know that a jungle ride in the wet season is one of the most challenging and best training efforts a rider should go through.
That Swedish mother was bloody fast and almost made me feel ashamed while spotting her managing the bike with such talented balance. In the other hand, her son looked more “mere-mortal” (like myself) while dancing in struggle trying to master the bike through the wetness and other array of slippery obstacles. Certainly it was not only mud and struggle. There were spots of sun, inspiring scenery, and sketchy river crossings. As for our guide Warndee, well, she could have been coming straight from the most secluded corners of the wilderness for how well she interpreted the terrains and managed our safety. Fun and delight were the keywords. Would I do it again? Yes, right tomorrow!

P.s. Please don’t ask me how many times I dropped in the mud that sweet little Kawasaki because I have already forgotten that. But you can enquire about how big my smile was all the way back home…

5  Thank Unnecosa