“Aaaawesome”

Thailand Off-Road Adventures
Ranked #15 of 86 Tours in Krabi Town
More attraction details
Owner description: “THAILAND OFF-ROAD/ENDURO ADVENTURES” was established to promote and organize motorcycle, bicycle,and 4WD rallies and rides through the amazing wild nature of Southern Thailand. It is based in the most picturesque corner of the kingdom; the province of Krabi.Our riding philosophy has roots into the acknowledgement that Southern Thailand offers “no-limits” to its free range opportunity of exploration.Thus in harmony with this, we operate in complete respect of natural environment and local cultures while traversing their territories.This rare freedom allows us to enjoy the land and cut down boundaries in a way that in other nations, notably “developed countries”,would be impossible due to their policy of increasing restrictions.Our members have extensive knowledge of the territory and reliable off-road experience that translates into excellent guiding skills.We have accurately designed a selection of guided rides roaming through an environment that sets no limits to challenges and variety of terrains. From fire roads, single line leafy tracks, open forest trails winding through tropical rain forest and river crossings, sandy beaches and mountain trails, to secluded National Parks’ marvels;The experience could be a life-time memory.
Zurich, Switzerland
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“Aaaawesome”
Reviewed October 27, 2012 via mobile

I did a one day mx tour through the jungle with marco. The kawasaki 250s are in brilliant shape and perfect for the challenging terrain. It is recommended to have some offroad experience as the trails are in all shaps. Mud, rivercrossings, rocks, sand, dirt, gravel... all a mx fanatic dreams of. I couldnt stop smiling from the moment we took off. It was just the perfect day and i recommend it to all u guys who likes some adventure in between the chillingat the beaches.
The stories marco can tell u and the untouched thai villages are great to explore...

Thank u guys... i ll be back!!!

8 Thank BourdonA

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Finnish first
San Francisco, California
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“Loved the Jungle...loved the challenge...made more friends...rode like a pro (almost!). Everything went as I dreamed!”
Reviewed August 24, 2012

I wish I could say more than I am able to do. The guys at the Krabi Enduro Team, Janram as leader and "spiritual" guide of Thailand Off-Road, made me discover what is behind only riding dirt bikes through wilderness areas. Their knownledge of the local culture and wilderness was paramount of that adventure. I went for 3 days, single day rides, for a total of about 25 hours on the saddle. I rode everything I could, and I listened and learned from them whatever was available. They shared their experience with me and I should only thank for that.
Rainy, it was rainy. Sunny and windy, it was also. Tired I got, sure, but with a smile. The bikes were ok for what a country like Thailand can offer. The KLX 250 could not be better mantained.
Should you ride a bicycle or a motorcycke with them while in Southern Thailand. Well, only if you love nature and two wheels!
Michael Scott from san Francisco, California.

Visited August 2012
7 Thank MLS130
Krabi Town, Thailand
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“off road biking around Krabi, magnificent views guaranteed”
Reviewed July 23, 2012

This was my first time on a off road bike so we took it slow which was great to fully absorb the amazing environment we found ourselves in.
This company has got tours for beginners like myself but the guys who run the place are experienced riders so professionals are more then welcome to experience a trip they won't forget.

Riders serious about off road biking should give this place a try, definitely a must-do when in Krabi.

Visited May 2012
9 Thank Johan484
imathaidiver, Public Relations Manager at Thailand Off-Road Adventures, responded to this review, July 25, 2012
Bikes or motorcycles, your choice.; Great news! We just add two new riding loops that feature the national park boarder and 3 river crossings. The customer has the option of choosing the difficulty level. See you here at Thailand Offroad Adventure.
Visalia, California
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 10 helpful votes
“Best part of my Thailand visit!!!”
Reviewed April 8, 2012

This is the second trip for me in Thailand. The first was in May of 2011. I was introduced to this company through a friend who I grew up riding dirt bikes and quads in the deserts of California. He asked me if I wanted to take a unique tour of the jungles of Krabi Province. by off road motorcycles and of course I said, "Yes!" That trip was a very memorable one and since I came back to Thailand in December of 2011 my first adventure was, of course TORA!! The owner and his partner took a group of us (two Italians, a Norwegian, and two Americans) for an awesome 5 hour adventure. The bikes we rode were Kawasaki KXL 350 enduros. They were like new and meticulously maintained! The tour guides constantly checked on us, making sure we were capable on every trail and were careful to make sure the last person in line never got lost. I will return time and again to this as it is the most fun, exciting thing I have done in Thailand. We gradually climbed in elevation and eventually reach the top of a few mountains with spectacular views. I highly recommend anyone interested in dirt bike riding to visit TORA. You will talk about it for years!!!

Visited December 2011
9 Thank Jeffrey M
Krabi Town, Thailand
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 10 helpful votes
“Amazing”
Reviewed April 4, 2012

Went out for a ride with the guys and I have just two words - ".... AWESOME!" (the first word I'm not allowed to use on Trip Advisor) Move over rock climbing, there's a new thrill for adrenalin junkies in Krabi and it rock's! The bikes were great, well maintained and safe, the routes were phenomenal, long, twisting jungle paths, some nice (relatively easy) technical sections, and top company. These guys really know what they're doing.

Highly recommended.

Visited April 2012
9 Thank Aqua-Vision
familyfunforall_11, Public Relations Manager at Thailand Off-Road Adventures, responded to this review, April 8, 2012