“Great experience!”

Gecko Cabane Restaurant
Ranked #15 of 792 Restaurants in Krabi Town
Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Description: Small gastronomique restaurant running by one chef and her team. 40 places maximum - group more 8 persons reservation necessary for evening time - group 10 persons and more reservation necessary all day. reservation by phone and contact in restaurant only. +66 8 19 5859 45.
Reviewed May 7, 2019

The food was absolutely wonderful, from preparation to presentation, very pleasing. We especially enjoyed a bottle of Champagne. Loved it!

1  Thank benzyossa

Reviewed March 30, 2019 via mobile

Good quality and fresh thai food. We ordered some curry, rice, and pad thai and everything was fantastic. Also the restaurant is very cozy and the people very friendly. Worth a visit!

1  Thank PabloG3344
Reviewed March 10, 2019 via mobile

very friendly and great restaurant! food and drinks are amazing and do not miss the special « bananes flambées » the perfect mix of thaï and french cuisine. All people are very nice and we feel welcome! do not miss this adress in Krabi!

2  Thank nellyb110
Reviewed March 3, 2019 via mobile

I ask for some chicken with nut, as it was written on the menu, and there was some mushrooms. I said to owner that i couldn't eat it because i am allergic. After they return with the same plate and i saw mushrooms again. I tried to explain that it was dangerous for me and he answered unpolitely.
Chicken of my friend was also uncooked.
I don't reccomend.

1  Thank GlobeTrotting455916
Reviewed January 30, 2019

Really liked this place. Great menu with lots of choice. We all opted for local cuisine, I had the Thai Green Curry and it was for sure one of my favourites throughout the 10 day trip (and trust me on this, I had Thai Green Curry every night but twice...).

The cocktails were delicious, there was one that was particularly so - but sadly the name has escaped me... most likely a result of drinking too many of them.

The area was nice too, not too far from Krabi Town and a little quieter, which was nice.

Date of visit: December 2018