“Wonderful experience ”

Gecko Cabane Restaurant
Ranked #4 of 643 Restaurants in Krabi Town
Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Small gastronomique restaurant running by one chef and her team. 40 places maximum - group more 8 persons reservation necessary for evening time - group 10 persons and more reservation necessary all day. reservation by phone and contact in restaurant only. +66 8 19 5859 45.
Reviewed November 13, 2013 via mobile

Best staff - kind friendly and helpful. Wonderful food and great atmosphere. The venue is very clean and relaxed, felt at home. Can't wait to re visit the restaurant in future.

5  Thank Grace H

Reviewed July 7, 2013 via mobile

Excellent food, great service, great atmosphere. One of the best places on our trip so far. The girl serving us wanted to make sure our daughters enjoyed their meal.

7  Thank Linshoek
Reviewed May 31, 2013

Ate here in 2011 & loved it & when I knew I was coming back to krabi I couldn't wait to go back.

I started to worry that I'd built it up too much & would be disappointed, but I shouldn't have. food was just as amazing as I'd remembered & the staff were lovely. Meals are cheap too! I know I'll be eating there again before I leave Krabi.

6  Thank Jimbob17S
Reviewed May 16, 2013

We find this restaurant in one little road, close to center Krabi.

Very nice atmosphere with terrasse in front. Very afforedable price for all the dish and excellent taste, We never ever eat Thai food like this.Spicy graduated 0 at 10 what do you want better for felling all flavors from your food ? Toa are very nice owner and cooker and her husband Fred, french man, very nice too, offert plenty informations about Krabi.

If you stay in Krabi Town, You have to try this place !!

8  Thank giboon
Reviewed May 10, 2013

Must try in Gecko Cabane. Really good service.
Food price rate in reasonable.
Location near by Cozy Hotel.
Holiday feel with friends and family.
Nice to take photo in this restaurant.

7  Thank lum_jojo99