“Great Thai Food by a European!”

Chalita Cafe & Restaurant
Ranked #2 of 592 Restaurants in Krabi Town
Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Description: Chalita Cafe Restaurant is a family business located in a thai cozy wooden house where you will feel like home. CLOSED ON SUNDAY.
Reviewed April 21, 2014

Great food. A European man owns it. His Thai food is great. We had Green Curry, Sweet and Sour seafood and the bruschetta. They were all amazing! Tasty, not too spicy and filling. All entrees are 100 - 150 baht.

There are newer reviews for Chalita Cafe & Restaurant

Reviewed April 20, 2014

Food was awesome. We had noodle soup, pineapple rice and spring rolls. We went there twice and the food never disappoint us. They also serve awesome mango juice and excellent cocktails at great prices.The owner is an italian. He was really nice and also an interesting person to have a chat with. If you're looking for good food, cocktails and probably gaining some inspiration while you're there, I would highly recommend this place!

Reviewed April 18, 2014

As you pass through Krabi, heading to the real life paradise that is nearby, you MUST eat here!
My partner and I loved every second.
The place is run my an Italian gentleman and his Wife who are both very attentive and friendly. Food is top quality, as is the atmosphere and very well priced.

It does fill up though, so get your table early ;)
You won't regret it.
100%

Reviewed April 18, 2014

We spent 2 evenings here with our 2 teenage kids and had superb food each time. The Tom Yum soup was fresh and tasty, the beers cold and the chicken and chips delicious. The Italian owner and his team took great care of us and the other diners - we very much recommend it.

Reviewed April 18, 2014

It is honestly a travesty that this isn't rated the best restaurant in Krabi. Besides Blue Elephant which cost us 80 USD/person this is hands down THE BEST THAI FOOD I HAVE HAD. Everytime I come back to Thailand I put Krabi somewhere in there just so I can eat at Chalita. My sister loves it, my cousin and his wife come here and love it, and my friend from back home (Los Angeles) came here and loved it as well. Portions are generous especially for Thailand, taste is superb, and just sitting down and talking with Gian Carlo (spelling?) is worth it. He is such an intelligent and well-traveled man.

ENJOY!