“Great place to try.”

Chalita Cafe & Restaurant
Ranked #1 of 630 Restaurants in Krabi Town
Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Chalita Cafe Restaurant is a family business located in a thai cozy wooden house where you will feel like home. CLOSED ON SUNDAY.
Reviewed November 3, 2012

This place has both good western and Thai dishes. I enjoy the atmosphere and the food here a lot. Its a nice place to go to get good food and to relax.

1  Thank Derek V

Reviewed September 14, 2012

Every time I go to Thailand I have to go to krabi just to eat at Chalita Restaurant, it is my favourite in the whole world, really friendly & the food is just amazing, excellent menu, good prices, good service, you do have to wait a while sometime but well worth it for freshly cooked food, I have never had a bad meal & I have been a few times now, planning the next holiday to Thailand so I can eat her as many times as possible

Reviewed July 31, 2012 via mobile

These guys were easily the best place we ate in Krabi. They do western food really well too. Fish burger and fries is fresh and large. 100b. really friendly and they made our baby free omlette and pancakes etc. Really excellent and nice location close to river. Zade and Jaz

Reviewed April 8, 2012

I visited this small, quaint cafe/restaurant while touring Krabi Town and had a very nice dinner. The staff was very attentive to it's guest and always checked our drinks and food to make sure we had everything we needed. The menu had traditional Thai food and Italian but were willing to make anything on their menu the way you requested it. I particularly liked the Hawaiian pizza!! They also had a patio/smoking area for guest who wanted to "people watch" as many tourist strolled past either coming from or heading to the waterfront, which is a short distance away (150-200 meters). All in all a very nice place to enjoy a meal and a drink in a quiet, intimate setting!

1  Thank Jeffrey M
Reviewed March 10, 2012

This was absolutely our favorite place to eat in Krabi. The Thai owner Chalita has had this place in the family for years. She is aided by her charming Italian husband, one of the most laid back guys around. and their two daughters. So popular that its not uncommon to have to wait for a table. The pizzas are authentic wafer thin crust Roman pizzas. Noodle dishes were great, and the best watermelon shake we had in Thailand.