“The kids loved it!”

13 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 24 helpful votes
“The kids loved it!”
Reviewed December 26, 2011

We did the 1 hours Elefant trek through the "jungle". It was well organized and the elephants seemed to be well treated and in good shape. The price was decent for what we got. I would recommend to go first thing in the morning to avoid waiting times. We did the 9 am ride and were the first people to go on the elephants. Friends went closer to 11 am and they had to wait for an hour or so for an elephant to be free. For younger kids (ours are 15 mos and 3 yrs) the 1 hour trip is perfect. Afterwards they got to feed the elephant.
We were picked up and dropped off at our hotel and their was no delay in transportation. We can absolutely recommend this place!

Visited December 2011

• Polish first
  • Thai first
Singapore, Singapore
64 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 76 helpful votes
“Go in the morning”
Reviewed September 26, 2011

It was a nice place to be at.. The elephants looked happy and well fed. The guides were very friendly. The swim at the nature park was really nice. My 6 year old son thoroughly enjoyed it. However, a note of caution - do wear sandals into the water as the bottom of our feet were cut by the rocks.

Another thing to take note of - Try to go in the mornings. We went on the 2pm slot and the mahut told us that the elephant was tired and the tour ended after 40 mins. :(

Visited September 2011
Queensland
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 18 helpful votes
“Absolutely brilliant, best day of my holiday!”
Reviewed June 26, 2011

We had already done elephant trekking in Chang Mai but my friend joined us in Ao Nang so we wanted to do it again with her. We looked around and Nosey Parker's were not the cheapest but everyone rated them, and I was hoping to swim with an elephant (I had heard you could do this in Bangkok). Best decision we made.

We got picked up at 9am and taken to the elephant camp. There we went off on our 2 hour trek in the jungle. My Mum got to ride on the elephant's head for the majority of it- was a bit sore the day after as a result! I also had a go, was great fun. Got to see some monkeys in the wild and the scenery was beautiful.

Afterwards I was lucky enough to get to swim with the elephant in the stream. I sat on her back, she tried pulling me in, getting me off, splashed me. Was amazing!!

After that we went for a walk around and Jo the guide taught us all about the elephants.
For lunch we were taken to a restaurant next to a river, perfect setting, food was lovely- got a great choice from the menu. After lunch we went to a natural swimming pool where we got to rope swing into the fresh water! Next Jo took us to a fish farm- a government subsidized research area on fish. There we got to see hundreds of neemos (clown fish) ranging from tiny to full grown, lion fish, turtles plus lots of other beautiful fish.

Overall it was a great day, Jo was fantastic- taught us a lot and had a great sense of humour. I would definitely recommend going with Nosey Parkers- they look after you and their elephants!

Visited June 2011
2 Thank laurajeh
Warwickshire, United Kingdom
70 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 129 helpful votes
“brilliant”
Reviewed June 13, 2011

we had a great time at nosey parkers we booked the 11am trekk and got to see the elephants have lunch afterwards and bathe in the river ,our mahoot was great he took a video of us in the rainforest on my camera and let me ride all the way on the elephants neck it was fantastic ,the ellies are well cared for and love their daily bath it was very emotional seeing them having such fun i would deffinately recommend this trip

Visited April 2011
1 Thank Bearessa
Auckland Region, New Zealand
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Great experience”
Reviewed June 5, 2011

Nosey Parkers is a small elephant camp which is family run.
We were picked up from our hotel and taken to the camp and put straight onto the back of our elephant!
At first it seemed too casual, there were no instructions about what we would do, we were just straight into it. Once we started the walk it was awesome.
The elephants walk around a smallish forest around the camp, it's not a massive treck, but we did cross rivers, walk through forest and see troops of wild monkeys.
After the elephant walk we were able to sit and have a drink and chat with the people running the camp and learn about the elephants and the lives of their owners.
overall it was a great experience.

Visited July 2010