“Superbe restaurant”

Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Ko Phi Phi Don, Thailand
“Superbe restaurant”
Reviewed July 5, 2013

I'm leaving at Koh Phi Phi and trust me i miss good Pizza, i really enjoy to feel eating real Italian Pizza, and the Owner are very friendly, good place for break of Thai Food...

• Visited July 2013

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Thai first
  • Turkish first
Bangkok, Thailand
“Pizza looked average but was suprisingly tasty”
Reviewed July 1, 2013

Looking for a good pizza joint in my new home town. This one got the best ratings from another local forum, so thought I would give it a shot with my partner on a Saturday night. Menu had other Italian dishes but we were just there for pizza.

Place was fairly empty, but it is low season in the area. Waitress could have been a little happier to see us, but she gave us good service. It's an open air restaurant next to a quiet street, al fresco dining on the sidewalk if you prefer.

Ordered two different bruschetta's and two pizzas with some local beer. Food and drinks were served promptly (only a few tables in service). Pizzas were delivered by (presumably) the owner, a foreigner who was pleasant and friendly.

Both of us are fairly picky with our pizzas and were both skeptical when we saw them on the table. Happy to say though we were pleasantly surprised with the good taste. Obviously they do use good ingredients including the cheese. The base was excellent with just the right crispness and thinness. Overall very tasty. We finished both bruschetta's and both pizzas and enjoyed our meal.

Cost was easily worthwhile (about $25 for the whole meal with beers). We will be heading back there again soon when we feel like pizza.

• Visited June 2013
Beijing, China
“Amazing Italian food at a reasonable price.”
Reviewed April 8, 2013

The first time I went here was back in 2007. I had found it by accident. I remember how much I liked it so about 5 months ago I returned with my girlfriend. I was just as impressed. We also ate there a last night (April 8, 2013). Once again the food was amazing. This is by far the best Italian food I've had in my 10 months in Thailand. I've only ever ordered the pizza, but I'm sampled my girlfriend's homemade pasta and it was delicious. I may have to go back for one more meal before I leave Krabi this Thursday.

• Visited April 2013
Winnipeg, Canada
“Finaly great pizza in Thailand”
Reviewed March 25, 2013

We went to Viva restaurant on a recommendation by our hotel reception. The food was fantastic I had the chicken Diablo I think it was called, the sauce was delicious chicken moist and had pesto on the noodles fantastic. My friend had pizza with REAL Italian imported cheese also fantastic.

The owner was friendly and made a point of checking on our meals and a genuine interest in our vacation. I would recommend and go back there in a heart beat.

P.S. the wine was reasonable and very good :)

“Food was delicious!”
Reviewed March 20, 2013

Stopped by for some lunch, I had pizza which was pretty expensive but very very nice! I took half of it away with me to finish later (still good cold) The service was efficient but the staff were pretty miserable and didn't seem very happy to see us there.

• Visited March 2013